Tuesday 29 August 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 34 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC43
& will give you a HUGE
43% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 22nd August*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE


So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...

Catrin - Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a Vacation scene card that I have coloured by merging the images Puddle Adventure and the Coast beach Scene. Coloured with my Promarkers. The backing paper is from Prickly Little Dude set and the sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations Kit 3...

Jane – This gorgeous mermaid is from the stunning CORAL collection and she is called CLAM SHELL. I have framed her with the LIFEBUOY from WINNIE STARFISH & SANDCASTLES and added a sentiment from NOODLE PANDA.


Candace For today's challenge project, the theme is Vacation/Holiday and use a bright color palette.  I used the image Winnie Starfish/Sandcastle-Float Away.  I copic colored her with bright colors and used the stencil Heavenly Circles to make the background.  The sentiment is from Rebel With Attitude Easy Snip Message Strips.  Perfect sentiment for this image!!

MartineHey there....it is Holiday Season!And many people go by plane..(not me!) . Maybe on a plane like this one, in his bright colors. You can find him here : Airplane . And i used that cute paper with clouds....it suits well . It's from the Horace & Boo set, Paper Heaven 1.  Well.... have a great Holiday!!!

Kim - I feel like summer is slipping away from me here in Canada. Though Autumn is always a big show of colour, I love summer. For our theme this week it’s vacation/holiday so you know I had to pick MY Girl WINNIE. I chose Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Float Away which I coloured in with my Copic Markers. Paper selections come from the new Coral set as well as Lilbug Ladybird paper pack 5. The extra sunglasses come from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles embellishment bundle.
Finally a few mulberry flowers to finish off my what feels like the end of summer for me. What’s on your craft table this week?

ShrutiI've created this beautiful Beach theme card 😍 using Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Design Sheet 9 , where I've used all the beautiful elements from this sheet only. For background I've used papers from  Gnome Men Cool Ice Cream Beachand the Watercolour Flower Stem bundle. Hope you all will like it :)

IrreHello everyone, today I'm sharing today a tag for Polkadoodles. For this project, I used a digital stamp called Lavender. I colored her with Copics. For the background, I colored in the tag with Distress ink and added some more through the number collage stencil. I did some edge stamping too, with a stamp from the stamp set Special times. Then, I added some black twine and decorated it with black stones,  a metal flower, art stones, and a rhinestone. As a sentiment, I used one from the Rebel easy snip message strips. Finally, I added a black ribbon.   Instagram: @scrapbyirre

WOW! The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 32...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW34001  to claim your prize before 
2 Sept 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx