Tuesday 1 August 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 30 - Anything Goes -Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like these lovely projects...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 1st August*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...we asked them to use an ocean/mermaid theme to give you lots of ideas and inspiration for summer crafting...


Melanie - For my image today I have used the Lil Miss Mermaid pre-coloured image and for my background I've used two sets of papers from the Noodle Panda set 2 printable papers. To complete the card I used the 'Hope your special day is a really great splash' from the Winnie Mermazing Mermaid quotes and sentiments bundle and added some clear circle and heart bubbles to complete my scene. I just adore how the papers coordinate nicely with the colours of the mermaid. Hope you like it and happy crafting!x

Catrin - Hi Everyone! I have used the images Bob in a Boat and merged it with the River and Reeds Scene and coloured with Promarkers for todays challenge. I have used the backing papers from Knight and Dragon Little Dude printable set and Winnie and Starfish/Sandcastles Paper set 4 . To complete I added some corragared card and twine and added a few blue gems. I hope you like it! x

Candace - I used the image Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - Best Friends image. The background pattern paper is from Mermazing Mermaid Printable Papers. Before I printed out the paper, I added the sentiment in the upper right corner which is from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes.

Jane – I have used this beautiful mermaid from the CORAL collection and she is called NARWHAL WHALE. I coloured her with Copics and added a ‘splash’ background with pigment powders. The sentiment is from STARFISH & SANDCASTLES which I VERY roughly cut into a splashy shape.

Martine - Hello everyone, i am back with a sweet mermaid card. I love all the mermaids that are in the shop! Did you check them? I used Meribelle Mermaid Rock It for this card . Well, she rocks..doesn`t she? I gave her fancy pink hair , green spots on her face and offcourse glitter in her hair! The plants around her are from my own stash, i put some "pearls" on the card too...Well, that`s about it this time...see you next time!

Shruti - Hello Crafters, I've created a card "Wave-ing Hello'' featuring Mermaid with ocean waves. To create this card I've used Winnie Mermaid Mermazing (precoloured)Paper from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles - Papers 8. The Sentiment is from Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes....Watch the reel of this card on my instagram @minal_magic

Kim S - I had to pick WINNIE of course. I created a set of 5, yes 5 cards using the Winnie Mermazing digital super bundle. I also created a purse to put the cards and the envelopes into for gifting to that somebody special. And finally a Winnie Mermaid tag which i created with one of the coloured Winnie Mermazing printables.  I coloured all my Winnie Digis with my Copic Markers. And added Aurora Borealis jewels to each card for some added sparkle. My paper selections come from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles 2, 4,7 and 10 as well as the Zodiac/Horoscope Collection and Winnie Mermazing ....More pictures of the individual cards will be available on my Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/lady_kashmir/

WOW! The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 28...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

42 Lazzie


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW30001  to claim your prize before 
7 August 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx