Tuesday 22 August 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 33 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC43
& will give you a HUGE
43% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 22nd August*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES

So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...the theme for the team is Sunshine🌞 and staying cool...


Maz - for my 'Stay Cool' project today I used pre-coloured Let's Go from the Winnie Special Moments Bundle. I attached to the background Beach Scene which I coloured using ProMarkers. The sea was created using Land and Sea Stencil and the sky, by using Great Outdoors Stencil All details can be found on my blog

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for my "Stay cool" project for this week, I have used digital image Winnie Sunbathing Relaxing, I have painted with colours pencils, and digital papers and embellishments are Winnie Starfish/Sandcastle.

Christin - In the middle of high summer the design team was asked to create something water themed. Maybe you know that I love mermaids?:) For my card I coloured this super cute little miss mermaid with my alcohol markers. For the background I took a design paper and cut out with my slimline die. Some special highlights I made with the bubbles I made with a white pen.

Wendy Jackson - Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying the Summer - what's a better way to keep cool than to have a splash in the water and my Lil Miss Sugarpops Mermaid is doing just that. I've created a 5" x 7", 3D pop-up frame card for her to swim in with her friendly dolphin, using papers and a sentiment from the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection

Monika Hi all crafters! What a great time to create some summer projects, especially when the weather is super hot. When the heat hits, I love going to the seaside and when I go there I love collecting sea shells. So today, I have a gorgeous shaped card with a mermaid digi stamp and the design paper from Winnie Mermaid Mermazing bundle. Do you like making summer projects? Happy crafting! https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/ https://www.youtube.com/craftingwithquillinglady

WOW! The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 31...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)



Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW33001  to claim your prize before 
28August 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx