Tuesday 8 August 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 31 - Anything Goes -Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 8th August*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...the theme for the team is Get organised for Christmas - we know lots of you are already creating your festive makes!



Maz - for my Christmas in July project, and to follow a colour palette, I created a trio of tags using adorable characters from the Frosty Winter Smiles Snowmen Collection. I stamped the background using Wonderful Christmas Stamp Set and created 3D poinsettia flowers using the same stamp set. All details can be found on my blog

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for Christmas in July project, I made a card using a digital image Gingerbread Christmas Tree , our palette of colours is not tradicional, I painted this image with colours pencils. Papers are digital too of collection Winnie Winterland Paper Heaven 3. Embellishments are collection Baked with love Gingerbread...

Christin - Are you ready for christmas in july? I must confess, I don't:) But I put a lot of effort into my first christmas card for this year. I hope you like my wreath of poinsettias I draped around the lovely Agnes Elephant Ice Skating. I have coloured it again with my alcohol markers.

Wendy J - Wendy - Hello everyone wishing you all a lovely week ahead - the theme for today was Christmas in July following a colour palette so I used one of my favourite collections Theo the Penguin for my project. I chose one of the snowflake papers which was perfect with these colours and added a cute sentiment before printing. My Sweet Candy Stick Theo was coloured with promarkers and fussy cut out before adding to my card.

Monika - Hi all crafters! I hope you are well. Have you started making your Christmas cards? Today, I have a diamond fancy fold card for you which even looks like a Christmas cracker. The digi stamp Winnie Winterland -Mr & Mrs Claus is just perfect for this special holiday. I used my alcohol markers to colour it in and decorated the card using the design paper from Baked with Love Gingerbread collection.I love the traditional look with some red and green but also a modern twist by adding a little bit of turquoise.What's your favourite colour palette for Christmas cards? https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/


WOW! The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 29...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

10 Lola


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW31001  to claim your prize before 
14 August 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx