Tuesday 5 September 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 35 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 5th September*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE


So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week, which is all about FOOD...

Today we are thrilled to welcome a new DT member so big welcome and hello to Nat Martin, we're so excited to see the projects she'll be bringing for us all!



Nat Martin - I'm so excited to be on the team! For this occasion I have made a card and colored with my Copic Sketch and Ciao Markers and I have also used my Polychromo pencils. I have used these products: The Soda Drink CartWanda Soda Drink Pop ShakeRebel Pretty printable craft paper patterns-bundle 2 and Messages and quotes from Wanda printables

Maz - I created this card using Gnome for Men - BBQ, Chef, Cook Bundle. I coloured using ProMarkers. I created the background using Great Outdoors Stencil. All details can be found on my blog.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, I used a digital stamps Gnome for Men, Chef, Cook Bundle, painted with colours pencils, digital papers are Spring in to the Easter .I hope everyone is enjoying a very pleasant summer. Happy crafting!

Christin - In the focus of my card is the BBQ Gnome which I coloured with my alcohol markers. I have only added a little text which I also coloured with alcohol markers. It's a perfect card for inviting for the next barbecue.


Wendy - Hello everyone I hope that you have had a great Summer. One of my favourite things to do is to go for a picnic and that's the theme for this weeks projects for the DT, Food/BBQ/Picnic and to follow a colour palette. I have used a fabulous pre-coloured image from the Winnie Special Moments collection called Let's go for a Picnic for my M-fold card with embellishments, a sentiment and papers from the same collection - a really easy card to make even if you don't like to colour.

Monika - Today, I have a double easel card with super cool digi stamp BBQ, Chef, Cook. I have to admit that this project is just perfect for someone who loves BBQ. I also used digi papers from Winnie Starfish/ Sandcastles and with my scissors I created a dimensional grass, the cloud background comes from Work & Play 10 Paper Heaven collection. If you struggle with masculine cards, this digi stamp is for you. https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/ https://www.youtube.com/craftingwithquillinglady

The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 33...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW34001  to claim your prize before 9 Sept 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx