Tuesday 24 October 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 42 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC50
& will give you a HUGE
50% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 25th October*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE - there are 5 new collections this month!





So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week, which is all about Halloween ...

Jennifer @Pueen Queen - Hello crafty friend, For today's project, I've created a bright colorful Halloween card using some great digital downloads from Polkadoodles. For the background, I began by heat embossing a spiderweb onto smooth white cardstock. Then, I chose some bold distress inks to ink blend a background that pops. I started by blending a touch of carved pumpkin into crackling campfire. Then some fired brick, villainous potion and finally chipped sapphire for a dramatic gradient. For the main image, I just had to use this adorable mummy trick-or-treater called "mummy boo halloween". I paired him with a cute pumpkin candy pail and 'BOO' banner from the new digital printable halloween release "hocus pocus". I was able to print the images I chose in any size I wanted. Which is such an awesome aspect of printable images! I colored all 3 elements with alcohol markers and added a few finishing touches with a white gel pen and a glaze gel pen to add some shiny details.
I cut down my background panel to 3½" by 4¾" to have a chunky black boarder. I arranged my images so they were laying beyond the inked panel, onto the black boarder, so they really draw your attention. The digital printable stamps from Polkadoodles are so fun an versatile to work with. Having the ability to resize your images is my favorite part of the process. The possibilities are endless! I hope you like this spooky cute card I created today. Have a creative day!...Mummy boo image, Hocus pocus printables, Distress ink

Samantha - It is Digi Choosday time again, and the DT team was asked to make projects featuring Halloween. I was excited for project because I am pretty sure Halloween is my all-time favorite cardmaking season. Yes… I love Halloween cards even more than Christmas cards, but it is close. For my project, I chose the haunting Oddella with bag and I paired her with images from the Poppy Flower bundle. I Copic colored both Oddella and the poppy flowers in shades of purple and dusty violet and fussy cut each image. For the poppies, I colored a few select petals from duplicate poppy images that I then fussy cut and adhered to my main image with foam tape to create depth and dimension. I placed everything onto a dark ink-blended background and added a border using paper from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1 digital paper bundle and a sentiment from the Halloween Trick or Treat printable Sentiments bundle. I hope you find this card as spooky fun as I do.

Jane – There’s some spooky goings-on on my card today. I have used the fabulous new HALLOWEEN KITS to create a little midnight scene. The cat is from HOCUS POCUS WITCHES, the ‘dangling’ ghostie is from GHASTLY GHOST and the bat & moon are from HALLOWEEN TREAT. The gorgeous digital paper in the background can be found in TRICK OR TREAT BUNDLE 1.


Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is Halloween. I made this adorable card using the image Pumpkins Halloween Gnome, sentiment from Halloween Trick or Treat Greetings and Spooky Special Halloween Paper Pack 6x6. I aligned the sentiment below the image and then printed out. I used a die cut to cut the image out.

Shruti - This time the challenge theme was Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ. So I created this ๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkin shaped card/tag using Pumpkin Girl Boo Halloween. Hope you like it as much as I love making this ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก.

Martine - Almost Halloween!!! I love that time of year! So i made you this fun card. It is a shape from a Dutch brand, called Dutchdoobadoo and i liked those points: it looks like bat wings...I used Willa Witch Halloween for this card...isn't she adorable? And did you see those printable papers? I love that you can put everything together. This one is called Halloween/Autumn PaperHeaven 1 . And i added some text to...Spooky sentiments ( don't forget your broomstick) and Halloween Trick or Treat ( Trick or Treat) . At the end i added some bats from the paper to it, it gives a little bit dept.
Till the next one!

Catrin - Hi Everyone! For my Haloween card I have used the digital image - Mummy Boo Halloween coloured with promarkers and Fussy Cut. For the background I have masked of a circle and used distress inks and flicks of black and white paint to create the night sky. Once dry I used distress inks and the Funnk Vortex Grid stencil to crete the floor. I added some batts by used the Going Batty stencil and die cut and distressed the sentiment from Halloween Trick or Treat Printable Greetings

Kim Stewart - Halloween has to be one of the funnest holidays; especially now I have grandchildren. I can't wait to go out trick or treating with them this year. For our Halloween Themed Design Team Project this week I created a Pop up card with a Belly Band. The belly band has one of the coloured digis attached to it from the Hocus Pocus digital set Inside i used bats and pumpkins and little kitties plus another cutie witch for the pop up part of my card. I put the bats on acetate strips so they look like they're flying. Everything was coloured with my Copic markers. My paper choices come from Wanda Paper digital paper pack 3, Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween digital paper packs 2 & Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween coordinates digital paper pack . My sentiments come from the Ghastly Ghosts download bundle You can find me at https://www.Instagram.com/lady_kashmir


The team have been really busy again this week - thankyou Team and big welcome to our new ladies too!

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 40...
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS (chosen by random.org)


Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW41001 to claim your prize before 23 Oct 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. What a nice suprise you choosse my card into your top 3.
    Thank you so much!!
    Congrats to the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the DT cards are amazing eye candy, I love them all.
    thank you so much for the fun challenges
    hugs Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx