Tuesday 10 October 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 40 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC45
& will give you a HUGE
45% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 11th October*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE - there are 5 new collections this month!





So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week, which is all about Hats and Scarves without using red and green colours...

Catrin - Hi everyone! sharing with you today my card using Shopping Wanda - Coloued with promarkers. I have also cut and pasted the digital Shopping bags from Wanda Ephemera Bundle onto some of the papers in Set 3 - Wanda Printable Ppaers and fussy cut. The sentiment is taken from Messages and Quotes - Wanda

Jane – This sweet little GINGERBREAD BELLA is from the new CHRISTMAS BEAR COLLECTION that also includes the sentiment and paper I have used.

Candace- For today's challenge project, the theme is hats and scarves and no red or green color. I used the image Celebration Winnie Winter with Zodiac Paper Pack and Paper Harmony. The sentiment is from Birthday Sentiments and Greetings. I also used Stitched Circle Die to mat image on center of card.

Kim Stewart - Here we are into Fall and Christmas crafting, already? Summer seems to have slipped by us (at least on this side of the world) For our Design Team challenge this week it was all about Hats & Scarves and no Red or Green. I knew exactly what colour combination I was going to use. I love this pink and turquoise combo. It's so fresh and vibrant and non traditional for Christmas. I chose the Bauble Hat Bella black and white digi from the new Too Cute Bella Bear Christmas set which i coloured with my Copic Markers. I added some glitter to her hat trim and pom pom for lots of glittery fun. My paper choices come from Theo Penguin paper packs 3 & 4 as well as Bella Bear Christmas paper pack 1. I added some a few packages and a tree from the ephemera pack and some mulberry flowers in the same colours to tie everything together.

Martine - Hey, it's the season to catch a cold...be carefull ! But.. if you are sick i made you this card. I Used Sparkle Unicorn digistamp called Get well soon . Are you feeling a little bit better already? I loved the sentiment..so appropriate for this card - Serenity Fairy Wishes sentimentals... So.. hope you feel better soon !

Shruti - This time the challenge theme was "Hat and Scarves" so I thought of making a card using this Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Design Sheet 6. I made a big easel card using this sheet 🤗 Hope you all will like this. Shruti ❤️

Jennifer @pueen_queen - It's starting to get chilly outside, so I decided to make a COOL interactive winter scene card. I used the the Theo Penguin digital stamp along with the Theo penguin paper bundle to start off. I used this beautiful blue snowflake background to set my sky, and then I took some white glitter paper from my stash for the hills. After I figured out my card layout, I used a peice of scrap card, matching the one I want my characters to sled down, to cut a matching hill. Then I used a die to cut out the path they'll take. You can also cut a slit with scissors or a cricut, as long as your foam dots will slide through. 
I glued another small peice of card to the back of my sled, to work as an extension & then stuck it to 2 foam dots, placed on the pull tab, with the die cut hill between them.
After that, I could assemble all of my pieces with some thin foam tape between the hills to ensure my pull tab slides easily. Finally, I printed a sheet of sentiments from the Theo penguin greetings pack and chose a couple that fit my card best. I put the "brrr!" Sentiment on my pull tab as an extra surprise when my trio comes sledding down the hill. I matted the "happy winter season" on some blue card and vellum to match the snowflakes in the background to finish up. This card works great for all winter holidays, no matter what your recipient celebrates! I hope you're inspired for the chilly upcoming season! Have creative day!

Samantha - I used this lovely Octavia Wistful digistamp - she's one of the older images in the store but I LOVE this range so much and they can be used all year round just by changing the colours. I forgot about our theme of no red or green but the colours suit this so perfectly I just went with the flow and got carried away. Hope you love it!



The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team and big welcome to our new ladies too!

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 38...
RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS (chosen by random.org)

Well done!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW40001 to claim your prize before 16 Oct 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Félicitations à la DT pour ses superbes créations.
    Merci pour ce beau challenge auquel je vais participer.
    Bonne semaine à tous.
    MaryannG
    Congratulations to the DT for their superb creations.
    Thank you for this great challenge in which I will participate.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3! Congratulations to the winner and other top picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx