Tuesday 3 October 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 39 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC45
& will give you a HUGE
45% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 4th October*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE - there are 5 new collections this month!








We are also introducing new Teamies today - we're thrilled to welcome Kel, Misty and Nat to the team! Welcome ladies!

So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week, which is all about HALLOWEEN...

Kel - Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday so I'm so excited for this week's challenge, all about the Halloween Icons! For today's card I'm using the digi Spooky Kitty Cat Pumpkin Boo Halloween because she's just too cute with her classic icons, the jack 'o lanterns/pumpkins and black cat. I colored her up with my Copics and added her to one of the super fun and colorful Gnome Trick or Treat Halloween Papers and finished it off with an equally fun sentiment from the Gnome Trick or Treat Sentiment set....lovies, =o) kel/Kelli Acopan...Visit me at http://blog.scrap-photograffs.com

Misty - Happy Tuesday, friends! I’m excited to announce that I’ve been invited to join the Polkadoodles Design Team! I’m very appreciative of this opportunity and excited to share with you my first project! In this project, I’ve created a fun and whimsical Halloween card. Y’all know that I had to go non-traditional for this one…it’s what I do! The fun gnome is on an action wobble and I love his little costume! I found a fun shape in my Silhouette library to add layers and finished it off with some glitter gel pen! Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/-nUXPNQP-mQ and thank you for joining me! Supplies used: Candy Boots Halloween Gnome, Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers bundle 2, Halloween Trick or Treat printable papers

Nat Martin - On this occasion I created three candy boxes and have coloured three Boo collection digi stamps 🤣. I started with one of them and then I couldn’t stop coloring ….ha ha ha ….It was really addictive as they are wonderful designs and I fell in love with all of them 😍

Maz - for my Halloween Icons tag, I used Sunflower Broomstick from the NEW Hocus Pocus Witches collection. I removed her broomstick and sat her on top of a trio of pumpkins from Ghastly Ghost collection. Coloured using ProMarkers. I created the background by using Terrifying Skulls Stencil. I finished off by adding a few cobwebs from the Spooky Hat Die Set and a distressed black bow. All details can be found on my blog.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends for this Halloween Icons project, I made a card using digital stamps Belladonna Witch Halloween, I painted with colours pencils and digital papers, are Halloween Trick or Treat. I created background using distress ink. Happy crafting

Christin - Now it's almost halloween so today I have a witchy project for you! I coloured this wonderful Matilda Witch only in black and purble - I love this combination for halloween. What do you think about my Distress background? It's a little bit like she teleported on my card;)

Wendy J - This week I created a slimline card with a lovely dark and spooky inked background teamed up with the newest Halloween digi collections which have just been released! Check them out here!

Quillinglady.blogspot.com - Hi all amazing crafters, it's Monika with the first Halloween project this year. Today, I decided to create a super dimensional 'Floating Panel Card' that folds flat in the envelope. To embellish my card I used the best (in my opinion) witch digi stamp 'Ravella Witch Halloween' and I coloured the image using my alcohol markers. To decorate my card I used the design papers from 'Boo Halloween printable background digital bandle' and 'Halloween Trick or Treat' collections. If you are looking for the best Halloween sentiments check this collection 'Halloween Trick or Treat printable Greetings', you will find some totally incredible sentiments and I used one of them on my card. Have you started making your Halloween cards? Happy crafting! https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/ 



The team have been really busy this week - thankyou Team and big welcome to our new ladies too!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 37...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW39001  to claim your prize before 9 Oct 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Dankjewel voor het kiezen van mijn kaart in de top 3.
    De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
    Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much eye candy from the DT they are always amazing, and thenk you so much for the fun challenge.
    Hugs Bridget C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Félicitations à la DT pour ses superbes créations.
    Merci pour ce beau challenge auquel je vais participer.
    Bon week-end.
    MaryannG
    Congratulations to the DT for their superb creations.
    Thank you for this great challenge in which I will participate.
    Have a nice week end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx