Tuesday 3 August 2021

Wk 31 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

 

Today's discount code is

SAVEDIGI33

This will give you a HUGE 

33% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 3rd August 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Okay, HOW are we in August already?? We hope you're ready for another month filled with fabulous craft projects and exciting challenges!

Our lovely Design Team are here to show you some ideas for a 'Celebrate Summer' card this week - filled with marvellous hot pinks, oranges and lime greens! We hope you can all get some great inspiration here!


 Jane  So what does a gnome do on long hot summer days? Well, he heads to the beach and makes sandcastles of course! This cute guy is GNOME GARDENING and I used a star punch to give him sunglasses for that holiday vibe. The 3 impressive sandcastles behind him (he’s been busy) are a single image from the WINNIE STARFISH & SANDCASTLES bundle resized and melded together in Word along with a sentiment from the GNOME-TASTIC SENTIMENTS download.  The beach umbrella was created using the GARDEN GLORY Stamp Soup set.

Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is hot, celebrate summer and use hot pink, orange and lime colors. I used Rocco Dinghy image, sentiment from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Quotes and digital papers from Tatty Twinkle Easter. These products made for a cute summer card and tackled the theme perfectly!!

Madison - Todays challenge is to celebrate Summer, through bright and fun colours. I have used my inks to distress some kraft card, and have made this lift and reveal card. I have made a pinwheel from leftover card and added some flowers and leaves to go with the tropical feel. The card is featuring the extra cute Llama and the perfect sentiment from Winnie Celebrations 2.

Sam - Well I have had a challenge and a half this time round with not only having to pull from my inner warmth to make a summer card in the peak of winter but I also load my glasses so I couldn't see! After tackling colouring a couple of images I decided what is available in the recoloured digital range and boy was I surprised and delighted. I made my card with the recoloured Let's Go from the Winnie Special Moments range and the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Design Sheet 3. I played around with ink to get the background! Happy Crafting.

Lee - I hope you all are having a smashing summer! It's sure beautiful and colorful in the mountains where I live! And bright colors abound in my sweet Serenity card today! I used the lovely Serenity with Fence downloadable and my Copics to give her a cheery, summery look! And the sentiment is from the gorgeous Love and Kisses stamp set! And the tweet little wooden button birdie. I had so much fun creating the background with the Flower Collage stencil and Distress Oxide inks! I hope you enjoy some crafty time and join our challenge this week!

KimHappy August everyone. For today's challenge I'd like to share with you my HOT card design. I used my favorite Polkadoodles digi WINNIE from the  Winnie Celebrations line called Let's Celebrate, https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/lets-celebrate-digi-stamp-printable-download-winnie-celebrations-1/ which i colored with my Copic markers. I matted her ontop of papers from the Digi paks (which i might add are so easy to download and print out) https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/eden-paper-heaven-plain-jane-5-digital-craft-download/ as well as https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-starfish-sandcastles-papers-3-download/

I put Glitter glue on her balloon as well as the icing on the cupcakes.  And surrounded her in little flowers to complete her look. Be sure to check out the rest of the line in the Winnie Celebrations 1 lineup. They're all so adorable. https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/brands/Winnie-Celebrations-1.html

Let's see what you can create. Have fun with Winnie.


Wow - beautiful projects this week!

---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 29...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

52 Lazzie - Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW31001 to claim your prize before 6th August...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW31123 to claim your prize before 6th August...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite. I am honored. When I used the link to the email, it took me to my blogger site.
    Ileanaxx (Sparkling Pink)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx