Tuesday 24 August 2021

Wk 34 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

  

Today's discount code is

WOW40

This will give you a HUGE 

40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 24th August 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...


 Annette, from Netty's Cards: I've made a little back-to-school journal using my ring binder and some mountboard which I've covered with pretty floral papers from the Winnie Fruit Punch papers and decorated with a cute Bella Bear Daisy. The stripe of green gingham on the spine is from Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 Papers and, as always, my image is watercolored using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.


Maz: For my 'Back to School' project, I made this school bag using papers from the Winston Deluxe Download Collection. The flowers and zip are from the same collection. The pencils are from Winnie Fruit Punch Embellies. I used a box die to make my school bag shape. I added a little tag so Winnie can claim her school bag! Full details can be found on my blog.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends! For my 'Back to School' project, I made this cute book marker. I have used the digital image of  Little Dude Student/School. On this image, I have finished it with coloured pencils, and the paper I've used is Winston Deluxe download collection.

Myriam: This schoolyear my godchild goes to a new school. This is very exciting for her. To wish her good luck I have made this pencil card with Lil Miss Sugarpops An Apple A Day. I have used Distress Ink Papers Plain papers which match perfectly together. You can find the pencil card template on my blog. The text on the card says 'Good luck at your new school!' in Dutch.


Rose: Hello friends in blogland, today I am using Working Hard -Winnie  with Lets Hang Out  digital papers. Back to school card - this image inspired to create a card for online home schooling, due to Covid19 Lockdown. Read more on my blog.

MarzenaFor this challenge I used the Dude from the set 'Little Dude Studentand coloured it with Copics. To match, I used the DSP in the background from the digiset and put it on the card. The background stamps are from the stamp set 'Textures Galore' to round everything off a bit. I cut the saying to size with scissors and attached it to the card. I punched out the phrase 'Well Done' with this tag die.
RobertaFor my project, I chose this nice digital stamp, Teacher / Student / geek / office that reminds me a lot of my middle school technical education teacher ... okay ... she didn't really have fuchsia hair, but otherwise looks a lot like it!

To make my card, I first of all printed the digital stamp on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers, colored it with Spectrum Noir and then cut it out.
I drew the background entirely, recreating a classroom, while the blackboard I made with black and brown cardboard to create the outline.

AnitaIt’s Digi Chooseday and Back to School time! For this card I learned how to create a card without any coloring on my part…so fun to play and create with digital images. The background paper, the cute little image of a young woman in science class (pre-colored) and the tags all came from Polkadoodles: Science/Maths/Teacher/Professor/Geek/Student/Chemistry Bundle Kit. The cute polkadot frame is from Lily Bug Love Frames Bundle Kit.  One, two, three you have a quick easy unique card!

These projects have been beautiful this week!

---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 32...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

64 Silke - Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW34001 to claim your prize before 27th August...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW34123 to claim your prize before 27th August...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Congrats to all the winners and lovely work DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx