Tuesday 27 July 2021

Wk 30 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

   

Today's discount code is

DIGI37

This will give you a HUGE 

37% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 27th July 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Our fabulous Design Team are showing you some ideas for a Christmas card this week - we hope you can all get some great inspiration here!


MARZENA - I created a card and a gift tag for this week's challenge. I used the cute Mr & Mrs Claus and coloured it with Copics. I attached the DSP to the side of the card and then I stamped the snowflakes with Galaxy Gold from Brilliance Dew Drop on the left side and the trees in lush green behind the Mr & Mrs Claus stamp set.
Underneath I stamped the lettering in black directly onto the card. I printed out and plotted the poinsettia. I glued the second one on top as a 3D effect.

I had leftover paper from the card. I cut it to size and attached it to
the tag which I cut using this dieI coloured this adorable Noel Mouse with Copics. I think she is so cute. I have the saying from the Winter Flurries stamp set stamped on a small stripe and I also got the Christmas greenery from the set: Winnie Winterland Foliage.

Anita - Our theme was a Christmas image and I saw this darling deer set, Winter Deer  - Octavia Frosted Winter, I knew I wanted to create a sparkly winter scene. The set is printed twice, resized and flipped to create a scene of 4 deer. The Peace and Joy sentiment comes from the free digitals offers. An ink blended night sky, watercolored deer and some sparkle with Glitter Glaze creates a beautiful Christmas card. 


Annette (Netty's Cards) - I'm still building my stash of festive cards with this Chrismas Cracker shaped card featuring Bella Delivering Gifts. The papers are from Eden Paper Heaven 2 and Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 3, both coloured blue in MSWord. As usual, my image is watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers. The cracker shape is a standard A6 cardbase, with 'V' cutouts either side of the top and bottom, and die cut edges at both ends.

Rose - Hello friends in blogland - how are you all doing? Glad that you can join us all in our challenge. Today I am sharing my new slimline card for which I am using Waddy Penguin Christmas Tree together Wanda Penguin Hanging Bunting. Using digital designer paper Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 2 & Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 4 . Love the cute image and this card adds to my collections. Read more on my blog. Have a great crafty day. 

Myriam - It’s Christmas in July! I have already started making Christmas cards so that I have a head start before the busy December period. I have printed the precoloured stamp Happy Snowman Couple four times and built the image up in 3D with foam pads. The Winnie Christmas Wishes Papers fit perfectly with the image, just as the sentiment from Winnie White Christmas Festive Word Art.

Maritza - Hello my crafty friends, Christmas in July! Christmas is our theme for this week. I made a card with digital image Santa's Suiti of collection Winnie North Pole, and digital papers and embellishments are digital collection Winnie Winterland 


Maz - Christmas in July - I could be doing with some snow right now - the heat in the UK is unbearable! For my Christmas project, I used a variety of Christmas stamp sets for this winter scene. The trees and houses are from Holly Blessing stamp set and Christmas Scene stamp set (no longer available) The Peace & Love text images are from Heartfelt Joy stamp set. I stencilled the background trees using Christmas Tree Layering Stencil . The cute little snowman is from the Snowball Kisses stamp set. More details can be found on my blog.


Roberta - To make it I used two different digitals: Noel Christmas Mouse and Bauble wishes - Twiggy & Toots. I cut out two shapes of tags using Printable Papers 3 - Winnie White Christmas and I glued it on green bazzil by cutting out the tag template.



Wow - incredible festive projects this week!

---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 28...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

7 Gloria - Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW30001 to claim your prize before 30th July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW30123 to claim your prize before 30th July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Thank you! Congrats to the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you for choosing my CTMH Slimline Card for the top winner. I was not able to find the email address for your site; as the "here" button didn't work on any of the links. I finally figured out the email on another post and sent email. Thanks so much for your wonderful challenges. Have a fantastic day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx