Tuesday 20 July 2021

Wk 29 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

   

Today's discount code is

SAVE38

This will give you a HUGE 

38% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 20th July 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Our fabulous Design Team are showing you some ideas for a slimline card this week - we hope you can all get some great inspiration here!

 Jane  I have a tall, shaped card for the challenge today using pre-coloured images, paper and sentiment from the WINNIE STARFISH & SANDCASTLES download. I took all the images into Word, resized and overlapped them and then adhered to a card blank and cut it out.  Simple really!

Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is slimline card, use any product and make a slimline card. I used Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles Paper for the background of my slimline card.  I used the image Winnie Mermaid, copic colored her up and pop dotted to the center. The sentiment is from Winnie Mermaid Quotes.

Madison - For the slimline card challenge today I have used the cute Winnie celebration stamp. She is flying up the card which has been backed with the butterfly papers from the Winnie Fruit Papers. I have added the Good Luck sentiment to make is a lovely inspirational card. 

Sam - For my Slimline card  I wanted to use some of those cute images from the Too Cute range...there were sooo many to choose from so I went with the ones that could fly: Too Cute Owl Love and Too Cute Heart Basket.  I found the sentiment in the Winnie Celebrations Sentiments 3 and the paper in the Horace & Boo Paper Heaven 3 pack.  Happy Crafting!
LEE...Happy Summer! I know I'm enjoying the beautiful weather and rainy afternoons on my mountain! So I thought a fun, colorful card was a perfect fit!  I made a slimline card - 3.5" x 7" - and used the absolutely adorable Spring Showers and this fabulous Bright and Beautiful paper! The Poseydoodles Basic Oval dies and Poseydoodles Basic Tag dies were such a perfect fit. Add a touch of bling with the Lilac Doodle Dewdrops! I hope you all have a creative week!

KIM STEWART

LEE...Happy ChoosDay everyone!! I have a cheery rainbowy card today! This sweet little Bella Bear Bouquet wanted to share a smile and some rainbow vibes! She's perfect along with the Rainbow Papers downloadable bundle and downloadable Winnie Sunshine Embellishments! The little Birdie wooden button and Rainbow/Unicorn themed button just topped off the cuteness!  I hope you get some crafty time and play along with us this week!

LAURA...I thought it would be fun to give my slimline card a hand drawn postcard feel.  The background was made using papers from Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles papers 10.  I positioned the Winnie Ice-cream Camera/Selfie digi stamp so that Winnie could take a photo of her and her friend Relaxing on her Sunlounger.  The scene was built using a sentiment and lots of Embellie stamps from the VIP XXL Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles bundle.  Once my colouring was complete, I traced over the whole image with a fine liner to add the sketchy feel. 

KIMHappy almost to the weekend!  For today's challenge of "use an image with flowers" I chose to make a Slimline card(my first one) using the wonderful and ever so sweet Winnie from the Celebrations line - such a cutie to colour up with my Copics. I paired Winnie with digi papers from https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-celebrations-3-papers-2-digital-download/as well as https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-celebrations-3-papers-1-digital-download/ . As a final touch i added little aurora borealis crystals around Winnie since she always shines bright.

Wow - incredible projects this week!

---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 27...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS:

6 Shirley - Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW29001 to claim your prize before 23rd July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW29123 to claim your prize before 23rd July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx