Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...
As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!
Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you35% Off!!!SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) : $20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products.• 2 x $10 prizes : we will select our Top 2 favourite entries from across the 4 weeks.• The winners will be announced the week after the challenge closes, at the start of the next challenge--------------------------------------------------
Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you
35% Off!!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:
• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) :
$20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products.
--------------------------------------------------
Kathie - Good morning my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Back To School. Thank goodness my boys have passed their school days, but hopefully one day I’ll have grandchildren going off to school. We had free range with the colour palette. I’ve made a back to school card for my Great Niece who will be starting school in early March 2027. I’ve used this very cute image Cute Girl with Stationery. This image comes black & white for you to colour. There is also an image that is pre coloured to purchase if you need to make a card in a hurry. The design paper used was Graduation Schools Student Paper Bundle. The image was coloured with the following Copic Chio markers: C1, E000, E00, E02, E31, E33, E37, E43, E50, RV10, YG03, G02, G05, G07, B05, BV02, Y06, Y35, YR04, R27. The embellishments were buttons I had in my stash, so I photocopied them and fussy cut them and mounted on foam tape. The blackboards inside the card were handmade. I look forward to commenting on whatever you make. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog here https://kathiezkardz.blogspot.com/
Ana - Hi Crafty Friends! For this week’s Digi Choosday Design Team project, I created these fun and colorful Glitter Shaker Bookmarks perfect for the back-to-school DT theme!
I used the adorable Cute Boy and Cute Girl Students digi stamps from Polkadoodles and colored them using Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.To make these bookmarks, I created transparent plastic pouches using my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool, inserted the colored digi images, added shaker bits, then sealed everything together to create fun interactive bookmarks. After that, I put cute, polka dot ribbons for an extra cuteness!For the full list of materials and step-by-step instructions, be sure to check out my blog: https://mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com/2026/07/digi-choosday-project-back-to-school.html
You can also follow me on my crafty adventures here:
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Eve - Hello there and welcome to another Digi Choosday challenge. Today’s theme is Back to School.
For my card I used the Cute Girl with stationary pens pencils pre coloured image and cut out several layers using my scan and cut machine. I also decoupaged a few things by printing the image a few times and fussy cutting them out to add dimension. The back to school sentiment is from the Graduation School Student ephemera download and I added my own script. My background papers are from the Udderly cute love and Bee Buzzy stripes. I added a strip of washi tape for the tape measure and some brads. Finally, I finished off my card by machine stitching around the edges.
This cute girl looks so excited to be going back to school - something I never was!! Sunday night Scaries was definitely a thing in my house growing up!
Thanks for visiting and good luck entering the challenge.
Wendy - Hello everyone wishing you a wonderful week and I hope that you are enjoying the Summer. Not wishing time to fly but i'm sure some of you will be starting to think about the children going back to school so this weeks theme for the DT of Back to School is perfect. Why not make a Back to School card for someone special using the perfect Graduation School collection. It's packed with perfect images, papers and sentiments. I decided to create a Teepee card and chose one of the cute apple papers to cover the card base I had created from green cardstock. I used the very sweet Cute Girl with glasses, coloured with promarkers and fussy cut out buy hand, I also coloured a couple of the apples from the digital stamp bundle too, to tie in with the paper I had used. I printed out several pieces of pre-coloured ephemera, some word art and a sentiment too and used these the layer onto the card for extra interest. To finish off my Back to School card I added lots of gold confetti around the design, white gelly roll pen highlights and glossy accents to the little girls glasses.
I hope you like my card and will join in the fun in the blog challenge this week. Have a fantastic week. Love and crafty hugs x.
I would love it if you could follow me on social: https://olivefarmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Jane - Hello everyone. We are mid-way through the school summer holidays here in the UK so now would be a great time to make those encouraging cards for the beginning of the new term. I have used this sweet student from the GRADUATION/SCHOOL collection, just look at her adorable face. I added her to one of the fabulous papers in this set and then created a banner by layering a piece of the EPHEMERA and a flag sentiment from the OBJECT BUNDLE then printed it all out as a single layer design. I do love a shaped card so I broke out my hexagon dies and added some punched stars as she is definitely a star student.
Paula – I love to prepare the kids in my life some encouragement as they embark on something new. That includes the first day of the school year. It’s always sad summer break is over and maybe a little scary as they start the new year maybe even in a new school. I made this bright and colorful card with sparkly holographic stars that will include a special message for a young lady.
Products used:
I used Ohuhu markers - colors used: BR2, BV48, CG01, GG03, R12, R18, R19, R23, R29, RV01, WG01, Y2, Y3, YR209
Hope you like it! See you next time - I’d love to follow you on Socials, here’s mine if you’d like to give me a follow too!
Thanks so much team!! What lovely makes we have today!
We hope we've inspired you to enter the challenge - we'll be back next week with more inspiration for this one - good luck!
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE
We'll be back next week with the winners of the last challenge!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx