Tuesday 25 June 2024

WK 25 Anything Goes - Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...


That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team...

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT - shop here!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: WEDNESDAY 26th June *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)




THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest 

So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...we hope you're inspired!... 


CHRISTIN - For the theme friends I choose this super cute Noodle Panda with Melon and Donuts for creating my new card. I don't like sharing food, but I would share anything with my best friend. So it was a perfect match for me. I colored them with alcohol markers, also the diecut word in style of a melon.

Wendy - Hello and happy Digi Choosday everyone ! its time for a new challenge and this time we have been asked to used any friends image so I couldn't resist using one of the gorgeous new Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 images for my sweet Z-fold card. This is Bunny Rabbit Friend, coloured with my Promarkers. I've used a couple of the pretty papers and a sentiment from the collection for my card layers and finished it off with some super sparkly sequins and die cut flowers. Have a wonderful day sending love and crafty hugs xxx

Maz - For my 'Friendship' card today, I used Message Letter Winnie Daisy and Hello Winnie Daisy, both from Winnie Daisy Fairy 2 collection and coloured using markers. Background created using .Great Outdoors Stencil. Tree is from Winnie Fruit Punch Embellies More details can be found on my blog

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week: 'Friendship', I made a card using a digital image Friendly Cuddles, painted with colours pencils, and digital papers are Winnie Sugar Sprinkles paper heaven 2. Happy Crafting!


Julie Barnes - Hello everyone, I'm hopping in to the challenge from the other team! Today I'm using a 6 x 6 card base and edged it with a copic pen. I then cut another topper slightly smaller and inked the edges to match. I stamped a selection of the flowers and elements from the stamp set Daisy days PDz7452 and embossed them in a variety of different soft colours. Using the stamp set Spring Wishes PD8043 I chose the sentiment and embossed onto another piece of card and fussy cut it out. Then for the star of the show I used the lovely Helga Hippo stamp set Cutest Hello PD7805. I stamped her onto card and coloured her in using my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I then fussy cut her out and mounted her to the card using foam pads to add some depth. I added a little liquid drops on the front for additional interest and then using the paper pack Blushing Blooms PD8044 I decorated the inside of the card and embossed another flower to the insert. I also made up a little gift card holder using the same paper pack and stamp set.


Huge thanks to the design team for all their inspiration today - we hope we've given you lots of ideas to use in your own cards - remember! We LOVE you to copy the ideas we show you, it's what we're here for!

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 23...

RANDOM WINNER
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! You won 3 digital stamp downloads!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW25001 to claim your prize before 2 July 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Well done! You won 1 digital stamp download!


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of 1 digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW25123 to claim your prize before 2 July 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Congrats to aal and thank you so much for liking my card too!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3. Well done everyone. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx