Tuesday 18 July 2023

WK 28- Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! 

That means a new crafty card making and craft challenge so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer

on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 18TH JULY*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES


Catrin - Hey everyone! For my inspIration card today i am using the digital image 'Melon and Donut Snacks' frorm the Noodle Panda Collection. an adorable image and definitely a picnic I want to go on! It has been coloured with Promarkers and added to some layered backing paper. I added a Rainbow Embelishment, some gems and a sentiment to complete.


Melanie - Good morning crafters, for our Design Team challenge this week we were asked to create something using the theme BBQ and using an animal. Well I just couldn't wait to use Quarter Panda Burger and Drink digital image which I coloured using my Spectrum Noir markers. For my background I used the Gnome BBQ papers and to finish the card off I used the Rebel with an attitude easy strip sentiments. I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Candace- For today's challenge project, the theme is Picnic/BBQ and use an animal. For this BBQ card, I used Bella Bear with Milkshake image, colored her up and made the milkshake look like lemonade. I also cut the crown off of Charlie Bear to add to Bella to match the pattern paper. The pattern papers are from Gnome Men BBQ and the sentiment is from Gnome Men's Greetings. Love using different images with pattern papers to make it my own!


Jane – It’s a panda picnic and who wouldn’t enjoy a lovely bamboo burger washed down with a cool fizzy cup of bamboo juice...No? Well for QUARTER PANDA BURGER DRINK it’s a real treat. You can find so many more of these super cute pandas with papers and sentiments to match in the awesome NOODLE PANDA COLLECTION.

Martine - For this card I used a bunny named Love you this much . He ( or she) looked so summery with his (or her's) sunglasses on that i used it for an invitation for a Summer Barbeque ! And do you see those cute little paws on that background paper? It's also from Polkadoodles and is from this set : Paper Heaven 1 , Horace & Boo. (the heart paper comes also from that set). The sentiment, Hey you comes from Let's hang out...

Kim Stewart - For our Design Team project this week, we were given PICNIC/BBQ Using an Animal as our theme. I decided on Cutie Pututie Noodle the Panda, more specifically the Ice Cream Sundae digi which i coloured with my Copic Markers. I created an invitation for an all you can eat ICE CREAM Picnic Party. On this terribly hot day today, it just sounded like a wonderful event to be invited to. 😁 Lots and lots of ice cream to be had. I added coloured digi stamps from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles line and added decorative papers from the Gnome Men Cool Ice Cream Beach Set which just fit with the theme of my card perfectly


Shruti - I've created a side stepper fun fold card for BBQ/Picnic theme. Hope you all like it. To make this card I've used BBQ, Chef, Cook (Colour ) Bundle....


WOW! So many great ideas to create this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 26...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

24 Lisa


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles) you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW28001  to claim your prize before 
26 July 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments :

  1. I’m a little confused as the winners Post is the same as last weeks for challenge 25. Should there be challenge 26 winners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pam Sebring in the comment above. It appears these are the exact same winners as last week. I think someone made a mistake. Also, it appears whomever handles the sponsor winners is not taking care of those either. It has been well over a month since I won and never heard back from anyone. What is going on? Is everyone on vacation? Just wondering if anyone is monitoring this group or comments. Thanks.

    https://purpleglocreaitons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh thank you Polkadoodles for sponsoring the challenge and for my card being selected. I am so excited and honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a DT favorite! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx