Tuesday 11 July 2023

WK 27 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! 

That means a new crafty card making and craft challenge so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer

on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 11TH JULY*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES

This week the team was asked to make projects that include THINGS and not characters - let's see what they've been up to!...


Wendy J - Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely day. I'm here with my Congratulations card today that I've made using one of the wonderful Digi Deals - Watercolour Flower Stem. The DT was challenged to make a non-cute card and follow a colour palette so I decided to use my distress inks to colour the digital image that I've printed in grey, just a little fussy cutting and layering onto one of the papers from the set, to make an elegant and classy card. The sentiment is from the Winnie Daisy Fairy Greetings Bundle.

Maz - for my congratulations project and to follow a colour palette, I created this card using Watercolour Flower Stem. I copied 3 times, cut out the petals and leaves, then decoupaged for a 3D effect. The backing papers are from the same collection. The 'congratulations' text is from the Zodiac Sentiments. All details can be found on my blog.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, this week our team theme, is: congratulations. I made a card using a precolored image of Dahlia Flower 1, I have printed the image 3 times, cut and overlap the petals on the flower, creating dimension. Papers are digital of collection Watercolour Flower Stem, and Lil Miss Sugar Pop 1 download mini kit. Remember that Challenges are always anything goes. 

Rose - Hello crafty peeps, this week using the theme and digital image I have come up with
a very simple card . I am using digital image Too Cute Owl Love with designer papers with the combination of dry embossing.

Christin - Everybody needs cards to express congratulations. I made this one with the cherry cream cupcake. I coloured it with alcoholmarkers only in rose and browngrey. For the background I took a foil and distress oxide for making an aquarelle technique. Over it I used the starry night stencil and some additional sparkles.

Monika - Today, I had to get out of my comfort zone and I challenged myself to use an unusual colour palette (at least for me :) ) and I have to admit that I love the result. I created a shaped card and I decorated it with the design papers from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 2 Bundle and the lace pattern from Work & Play 10 Paper Heaven 1-10. For the focal image I used Graduation / You passed digi stamp and I coloured it using alcohol markers. The sentiment comes from Winnie Celebrations 1 sentiments - digi kit. I also used a flower punch from my stash to embellish the card. Have you ever created a Congratulations card? https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/ My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/craftingwithquillinglady

WOW! So many great ideas to create this week - thankyou Team!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 25...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

24 Tinyworks


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW27001  to claim your prize before 
17 July 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my project in the Top 3; always fun to see what is going on over here at Digi Choosday and be inspired by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a surprise I'm in the Top 3 thanks for choosing my card too a compliment to the winner and the creatives of the top 3. Taty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx