Tuesday 27 June 2023

WK 25 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! 

That means a new crafty card making and craft challenge so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer

on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

SAVE40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 27th June*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
So let's take a look at the Design Team's new creations this week...the team were asked to bring inspiration to the theme: 'Birthday' with 'Geometric patterns'....

Wendy Jackson - Wendy - Hello there...it's the best day of the week...and I'm here with my project for the next challenge. Nikky asked us to make anything but a card so I have made a little framed picture using one of my favourite images form the Rebel Girl collection, Rebel Soaking Wet along with one of absolute favourite sentiments. The little frame was painted with chalk paints and I have decoupaged the pre-coloured Rebel image to give loads of dimension to this sweet little gift for my best friend. There are loads more details and photos of how I made this on my blog.



 Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week I made a mini notebook or mini journal using fabulous Rebel Collection. Digital image is Rebel Cool Girl, I painted with colours pencil, these papers are digital and are same collection Rebel Girl Big Kahuna bundle...

Christin - Do you recognize that I love the darling buds? For my new card I used the beautiful hyacinth girl. I coloured her in a touch of blue, purple and rose. On the side of the card I put some pastellpapers. You can get the darling bud in black/white or also precoloured, it looks so beautiful.

Monika - Hi crafters, it's Monika with a box project. Today, I decided to use a svg file to create a gorgeous gift bag. It is super easy to make. I used one of my totally favourite digi stamps Tulip from the Darling Buds collection and coloured her in using alcohol markers. To decorate the sides of the bag, I used 'Spring into Easter set 2' digi papers, perfect papers for spring but they also have summer vibes. Do you like making gift bags? Happy crafting!
Crafting with Quilling Lady https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/

Irre - Hello, sharing here a new project for Polkadoodles. This time, I've created a tag with Rebel Cool girl. I colored the stamp with Copic alcohol markers. The tag, I created with distress inks, stamps, embossing powder, and microbeads. I added the title from Rebel with attitude easy snip message strips set. Finally, I added ribbon and twine to the tag. Have a crafty day! My social links: Instagram: @scrapbyirre Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BjwL9Z8gt1i_E1WmKmrWg


More amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 23...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

4 Ellie


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW25001  to claim your prize before 
3 July 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for highlighting my card! Always fun to come check out the DT's creative projects and play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx