Tuesday 20 June 2023

WK 24 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! 


That means a new crafty card making and craft challenge so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer

on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!


Today's discount code is

SAVE35
& will give you a HUGE
35% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 20th June*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
So let's take a look at the Design Team's new creations this week...the team were asked to bring inspiration to the theme: 'Birthday' with 'Geometric patterns'....

Catrin - Hi Everyone! for my card today I and using the digital image 'Bookworm' from the Rebel release. She has been coloured with promarkers and then fussy Cut. For he background I have used the Funky Daisy Smile 2 in 1 stencil and the Polkadot Mesh Stencil with Distress inks I then used the Stamps from the Funky Flower Daisy set to add the red dots and Flourishes. Finally i drew the border lines and added the sentiment from the Rebel Messages with Attitude...


Candace- For today's challenge project, the theme is Birthday, use geometric patterns and bright primary colors. I used the printable craft digital stamp - Birthday Mouse. Comes with 2 images, papers, sentiments and SVG cut file. I also used the die cut - Stitched Circles....


Jane – I have used an image, papers and sentiments from the REBEL COLLECTION for my hexagon shaped birthday card today.


Melanie - Morning everyone, for this weeks project I have made a birthday card using the Too cute bee heart basket digital image which I have coloured using my spectrum noir alcohol markers sticking to the primary colour theme we were tasked to use. I have also created a geometric pattern at the top and bottom of my card using basic hexagon dies and the card stock I used for that is from The Theo Penguin co-ordinate papers. To finish the card off I used a sentiment from Winnie Daisy quotes and sentiments bundle which read It's your big day! However I cropped this to read It's your B Day. Hope you like it and I'll look forward to seeing all of your challenge submissions. Happy Crafting! Mel x



Martine - Hello everyone, i am back with a card that is a bit out of my comfortzone....
We had to use geomatric forms this time and i am used to put a lot on my card and i could'nt do that this time....well...next card! Lol I used Helga Hippo, Bring the cake for this one ...

Kim Stewart - For my Design Team Project this week I chose the Perfect Peony digi bundle to build my card around. I use the coloured svg image of the single flower to print and cut out in different sizes.  I layered them ontop of two different sizes of Octagon shaped die cuts. I also used some foliage from Helga Hippo colour Floral/foliage download bundle...


Shruti - Hello Wonderful crafters 😇 I've created 4 different shapes birthday gift tags❤ and all of them are created using geometric patterned papers' scraps. When I'm trying something new, unusual then why not Triangle shaped gift tag 🤗 If anyone has created or seen any unusual shaped gift tags let me know in comments and stay tuned @minal_magic to watch the reel of these tags.❤ To make these tags I've used below digi stamps and pattern papers :)

More amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 22..

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

29 Cass


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW24001  to claim your prize before 
26 June 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites (no prize)
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winners. Thank so much for choosing my CTMH Birthday card with Stars as one of the top 3. I really appreciate it. Love all the DT creations. Thanks for the challenges. It is great to have a place to post our creations. Have a fabulous day! Big hugs. Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my top 3 pick, happy with it. Congrats to the other ladies !
    Xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Félicitations à la DT pour ses belles créations.
    Merci pour ce nouveau défi.
    MaryannG
    Congratulations to the DT for its beautiful creations.
    Thank you for this new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx