Tuesday 16 May 2023

Wk 19 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! That means a 

new crafty card making and craft challenge
so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!


You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on all* crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!


Today's discount code is

DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 16th May*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES


So let's take a look at the Design Team's new creations this week - our inspiration is all about 'Thank You' card inspiration ...

Maz - for my 'Thank You' themed project this week, I used the super cute Honeypie Sweet Flower Bouquet, coloured with markers. The gorgeous rose backing paper is from Rose Budd Craft Download Collection. Sentiment is from Winnie Heroes Collection. All details are on my blog.


Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week, I made a Thank You Card, I have used quite vibrant colors, sometimes it is good to get out of our comfort zone, I almost always use softer colors. The image I have used is Bella Bear Morning Coffee. The papers are digital from the Spring in to the Easter collection set 3. Sentiments are Work & Play 12 collection. Happy crafting


Christin - For my card I used the country road scene for the background. The Horace & Boo on the scooter are the perfect match for it. Everything I coloured with my alcoholmarkers. They look so happy to have each other so I took the sentiment thankful to have you in my life.


Wendy J - Hello everyone I hope you are having a great week. Who doesn't love to receive a lovely bunch of flowers and what better way to say thank you than to send them. Thank you is our theme this week and I've used Winnie Big Bunch for my card and some of the wonderful new Build a scene background stamps Build a scene - Room with no view and the furniture from Build a scene - Room Furniture. If you look closely - there are 3 of the recent pre-coloured Digi Deals used too in my scene, in the photo frames. I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your week. Crafty Hugs x


Monika - Hi crafters, it's Monika with a Thank You card today. I enjoy playing with Fancy Folds and I created a building blocks card. To decorate the front of the card I used a 'New Job/Coffee/ Latte' digi stamp and I coloured it with some green and brown alcohol markers. It was a lot of fun to create a colour palette for someone who loves coffee and this digi stamp is just perfect! To decorate the panels on the card, I used 'PaperHeaven 2 - Horace & Boo' digi papers with are a perfect combo with the digi stamp. Happy crafting! Follow me at: My Blog, Instagram, YouTube


Rose - hello ladies, Hope all is well! For this current challenge I am using Earlie Hedgehog Butterfly with designer papers from my Polkadoodles stash - I added in a few paper flowers & bakers twine then added a few gems.



Wow, so much amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 17..

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

12 Tinyworks


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW19001  to claim your prize before  23 May 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites...
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:

51 Paper Whims


Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW19123 to claim your prize before 23 May 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. I am happy to be the winner of one Polkadoodles stamp. I have sent you a note using the store contact form. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm in the Top 3, I'm so happy thanks for choosing my tag. Congratulations to the 2 winners and top3 creatives. Taty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx