Tuesday 2 May 2023

Wk 17 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! That means a 

new crafty card making and craft challenge
so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!


You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on all* crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
DC40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT25th April *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES


So let's take a look at the Design Team's new creations this week - our inspiration is all about Mother's Day which is coming up for lots of people on 14th May, so we wanted to bring you some ideas you can use that will show how special she is...

Maz - This Mother's Day card features the beautiful Butterfly Flowerpots. I attached twice and flipped one of the images in Microsoft Word, then resized slightly smaller. I coloured using markers and then adhered to dark green corrugated card. Backing paper is from Spring into Easter paper pack 1. More details on my blog.

Rose - Hello ladies, It's almost MOTHER'S DAY on my side of the world - for which I have created a very clean and simple criss-cross card. Using digital image Blooms 5 Tulip Peony Flower Bundle - I decided to use Tulip Bunch - it was quite a joy to colour & cut around the image. I used 3D pop dots to place the sentiment & added a few clear gems.



Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, I made a Mother's Day card, most of the time I use color palettes in pink or pastel tones to make my cards, but this time I used this color palette in more vibrant tones. I have used a digital image New Hat Easter Bunnie Winnie Sugar, digital papers are Spring in to the Easter set 3, and sentiment are Winnie Sugar Sprinkle Sentiments/Quote


Christin - Whose mother doesn't love flowers? My mothers favorite flowers are tulips so I used the beautiful precoloured Tulip Darling Bud. For the background I used my lovely distress oxides and a stencil again. A few glitter enamel dots give the card the final touch.

Monika - Hi all crafters, it's Monika with a Mother's day card today. I enjoy playing with Fancy Folds and I created a tower fold card. As Mother's Day is very special, I used the digi stamp from 'The Darling Buds Big Bundle', 'The Crocus', it is my number one collection. I used alcohol markers to colour in the image and to decorate the panels I used 'Spring into Easter' set 2 and 'Spring into Easter set 3' digi papers. I thought these soft colours with a little bit of contrast would be a perfect combo for a Mother's Day card. My social media: quillinglady.blogspot.com, https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/, https://www.youtube.com/craftingwithquillinglady

Wendy Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely week so far.  The theme for this week is Mother's Day and I've decided to make a  card using the sweet Winnie Daisy Fairy - Taking a Break digital.  I think she looks so relaxed with her mug of coffee and cake.  I've used one of the fabulous new background scenes for my one-layer card - this one is the Country Road scene  coloured with my Promarkers.  The sentiment is from Winnie Special Moments bundle.




More amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 15..

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)

34 Carol G


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW17001  to claim your prize before 9 May 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites...
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


35 Aunty Sue

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:

35 Aunty Sue


Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW17123 to claim your prize before 9 May 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so very much for the challenge and the super prizes! amazing work from the DT!
    happy Crafting
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work & thanks for top pick i have sent email

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx