Tuesday 31 January 2023

WK 4 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft and Papercraft challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!
That means a brand new crafty challenge for 2023 but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
35DL
& will give you a HUGE
35% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES

CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 31 JAN *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------





So let's take a look at the Design Team's creations this week! We asked the team to use this lovely Springtime colour palette...

Melanie - For this weeks project, the design team were asked to create for the theme of Spring Flowers. For my project I made a 5"x5" square card using patterned paper from the Zodiac big Kahuna bundle to create two matt layers. For the main feature of my card, I had to use the Spring Daisy Gnome digital image. I coloured the image using soft pastel colours using my Spectrum Noir markers which also matched the patterned paper I used. To finish the card off, I used some glossy accents over the word spring to give a glossy texture and I used my gelly roll white gel pen to add polkadots to the Gnome's hat. I hope I have inspired you to get creating some projects for Spring. Happy Crafting!

Jane – Hi everyone! My project this week looks forward to spring using the gorgeous DARLING BUDS - TULIP digi (she is also available in a clear stamp HERE) backed by images from the BLOOMS 5 TULIP FLOWER...




Catrin - Hi! todays card is 'Spring Flowers'. and I have used the stamp set 'Funky Rosy Posy' and 'Funck Borders' Clear stamp Set. Stmped with Momento Ink and coloured with Distress inks and fussy Cut to create a garden scene. The backing paper was created with Distress ink and the 'Polka Dots Mech Craft Stencil...

Martine - Hello everyone, Martine here with a springful card. Well... i would LOVE that it was spring! I don't like this weather at all ! I've made a easel card for you this time. I put some shiny papers on it and i used Surprise gifts for it...isn't she cute? Then i put some roll-up flowers on it and some little butterfly's. The card itself stucks behind a tiny envelop, with a cute little message in it. Well... see you next time.
Kim Stewart - For my Challenge project I created a slimline card. I had to get some Winnie time in and chose Winnie Daisy Dance Fairy for my card. I used scraps i had saved from other projects for my decorative paper selections. I added mulberry flowers in matching purple and lilac colours. Added glitter to her wings and all the flower centres. My sentiment comes from Winnie Daisy Fairy Sentiment bundle - Have a crafty Week!

Shruti - I've designed this fun fold card for the Spring Flowers theme using the color palette 🎨
I coloured this cute Gnome digistamp in pastel tones using brush pens, added some rhinestones for flowers and added cute little flowers on Gnome's cap just to go with the theme 😍 and the backing papers are from the same gnome collection here. Hope you all will like it.

Super inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 2...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS (chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW04001  to claim your prize before 5 Feb 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites...
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....

6 Bridget
31 Nelleke
46 Mary

And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:

31 Nelleke

Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW04123 to claim your prize before 5 Feb 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Waouh ! Je suis si heureuse d'être la gagnante random avec 3 images Polkadoodles.
    Merci de nous offrir cette chance au travers de votre challenge.
    Je félicite les autres gagnantes du Top 3 pour leurs surperbes créations.
    MaryannG
    Wow ! I'm so happy to be the random winner with 3 Polkadoodles images.
    Thank you for giving us this chance through your challenge.
    I congratulate the other Top 3 winners for their superb creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce beau challenge et les superbes créations de la DT.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge and the superb creations of the DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx