Tuesday 24 January 2023

WK 3 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft and Papercraft challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!
That means a brand new crafty challenge for 2023 but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
35DL
& will give you a HUGE
35% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES

CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 24 JAN *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------




So let's take a look at the Design Team's creations this week!

Maz - Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and the adorable Wings of Love Collection is perfect for all your Valentine projects! Here I used pre-coloured Love Birds Word for my stepper card. I attached enlarged love hearts from Topper Sheet 1, inking the edges in pink. Sentiment from Love Birds Greetings Valentine from the same collection. All details can be found on my blog
LorenaHello! I've made this Valentine's card using the Gnometastic Celebration Balloons stamp. I chose it thinking about what card I would give to my husband. Coloring is with copics and polychromos. And the three patterned papers belong to the Gnome Men Dad/Father set

Rose- Hello Crafty peeps, Love is in Air - Today I have created  Memory Dex Card using 
digital image Too Cute Panda coloured the image with Copic Markers, cut around the image and added few die cuts embellishments  with red sequins.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week, I made a Easel card with super cute images, Daisy Heart Gnome and Gnomestatic celebrations balloons, these images I painted with colours pencils, papers is digital of collection Love & Kisses Work Play 9


ChristinAnother valentines day challenge starts this week. I take these lovely bunnies and coloured them with my alcohol markers, also the background. Aren't they super cute? Perfect to tell someone "I love you".
Wendy - Hello everyone I hope you are all ok - it's all about love and Valentines over at Polkadoodles HQ, so today I have a sweet card using one of the super cute bunnies from the Love Always collection called Love you Balloon.  My stripey background paper is from Love Always set 2 and I've added a perfect sentiment for my bunny to stand on from the Lets Hang Out sentiment collection.  Love and Kisses everyone x

Maria - Hello everybody.  Today I am sharing a Valentines project for this weeks Digi Choosday Challenge. For this card I have used the Flower Bunch from the Winnie Special Moments collection, who doesn't just love having flowers given?   I have used my colour pencils to colour him and 3D mounted onto a background papers from using the Love/Romance Love and Kisses paper bundle 3 and the Paper Heaven 4 - Horace & Boo printable bundle and used blending ink on the outside of the papers then matted them onto a dark red card. The sentiment is available from the Love Always Printable Sentiments big bundle and finished the card off with some dimensional paint.
Monika - Hi all crafters. It's Monika here with a super cute Valentine's card. Not every Valentine's card has to be pink and red, right? That's why I decided to experiment with colours and I made my Valentine's card blue, I simply could not resist. That super adorable bunny from 'Love You This Much' is just perfect for quick and unique Valentine's projects. For the background, I used a cutting die from my stash and the design paper from 'Just lovely - Honeypie ...'collection. If you are looking for amazing sentiments, check 'Just lovely - 31 greetings' bundle, it is a fabulous collection perfect for a variety of projects. Have you started your Valentine's cards this year?
Happy crafting!

Super inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 1...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS (chosen by random.org)

No 9

Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW03001  to claim your prize before 30 Jan 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Design Team Top 3 favourites...

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....

2 Elaine
33 Billie
71 Petra


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:

33 Billie

Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW03123 to claim your prize before 30 Jan 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

........................................................................................................................................
DESIGN TEAM CALL
We are looking for new team members for 2023
 - click here for details on how to apply!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments :

  1. There is no Mr. Linky. It says party is not open for 4 days. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Linky says it won't open for another 4 days but you can find my entry here: https://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2023/01/cat-on-fishbowl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. Awesome DT creations. Thank you for the challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3. Great DT inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always wonderful design team samples. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx