Tuesday 14 June 2022

WK 24 - Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is DIGI35
This will give you a HUGE
35% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 14TH JUNE 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

So let's get to today's inspiration...  We are delighted to welcome 4 new Design Team members this week - the fab and very talented ChristinDonnaWallsWendy and Marie - welcome ladies, we're thrilled to have you with us and to share your lovely work! Please follow their blogs/IG's along with the rest of the team too if you haven't already!


Christin - I proudly present my first card as part of the designteam of Polkadoodles for the digichooseday challenge. I used this cute hedgehog which I couloured with my alcohol markers. In the background you find the Paper Heaven 4 and a great sentiment of the Winnie Sunshine Delights sentiments. I hope you like it!

Wendy Hello everyone, this is my first Polkadoodles Design Team post and I can't tell you how excited I am to be joining the team.  This week the DT were asked to make a card with the theme 'Just Because'. I've used the pre-coloured Cherry Chocolate Sundae Cupcake  image for my delicious cupcake card.  The image has been decoupaged and glossy accents added to the chocolate sauce. Who needs an excuse to have a delicious cake with friend after all.  I've used papers from the Winnie Sunshine Delights 6"X 6" Paper Pack 1   and some  Aged Rose frantage on the background panel to resemble the sprinkles on my cake.  More details are over on my blog.
Marie - I used this cute Winnie digital stamp to create this card. I wanted to keep it quite simple so just layered some pattern papers and added a die-cut in glitter card...

Donna WallsHello Crafty Friends!  I decided to create this colourful card with a patchwork of paper designs and bright colours using the Bunnita with Carrot cake digi stamp  from the Fuzzypuffs Collection.  I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and created a sunburst pattern with the designer papers.  You can find the entire card recipe on my Blog HERE.


Roberta - Good morning friends! Here's another project with a guy in love. To make it I used the Flower bunch digital stamps that I printed and colored with Spectrum Noir Classique alcohol markers. I punched three shapes with the same tag: one black that I used as a background, one white and one with a card from the Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 1 collection, and punched out the hearts. Sentiment is part of the Helga Hippo Sentiments digital set.

Rose Andrew Hello friends - For this current challenge I am using Love Heart - Honeypie digital image with Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 7 Printed and coloured the image with Copic Markers and created a Shaker card . Cut out the word "JUST BEACUSE" on my Cricut machine - keeping a very simple layout . 

Maritza: Hello... My crafty friends, today share a mini folder, I love these collection. I used digital image Winnie Belle of the Ball Fairytale, and digital papers are Love Always Papers 2. Embellishments are Helga Hippo Embellies download. This image I painted with colours pencils.

Sam - Hey hello crafty people!  Not sure if you have noticed that the DT had a theme of 'Just Because' for this one and I have used Helga Hippo Say Hi.  I have used two papers for this one ...one from the Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 1 and the other from Helga Hippo Paper Heaven 3. Happy Crafting!
Maz - For my project today, I used Ula, Be a Princess and coloured using Prismacolor pencils. I created the background using Leafy Forest Stencil. The little toadstools I cut out from Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 4. More details on my blog.

Big thanks to the team for their New Inspiration this week and welcome again to all the new ladies!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 22...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW24001  to claim your prize before 21 June 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....



HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW24123 to claim your prize before 21 June 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Fabulous inspiration from all of the team……love and crafty hugs from me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE THANK YOU for choosing my creation on Top3. I am thrilled!!! Thank you. I will email you. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo thanks Mr Random org for picking me. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited to have had my card chosen in the Top 3 - thank you very much! And I am thrilled to have won a digital image - I just sent my email! Big congrats to all of the winners! Thank you for your challenges and gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx