Tuesday 15 February 2022

Card making and Papercrafting challenge - Wk 7 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! 
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is 35FEB
This will give you a HUGE 
35% Off!!

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 15th Feb 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------
So let's get to today's challenge...

Today the team were challenged to make something using TAG this week - let's see what they came up with...!   

 Sam - This week's challenge for the Dt was 'Shape Up!' and to include a tag.  I was pretty clear when I started that this meant I was making a shaped card although when I finished I had doubts in my mind....was this supposed to be about getting fir and shaping up?  I'll be interested to see what the rest of the design team make.  Anyhow I used Winnie Mermaid Anchor's Away and the Mermazing Mermaid Quotes for my creation.  Happy Crafting.

Jane  Hello everyone!  The new COFFEE & CAKE collection is just so yummy (sorry) and I have used one of the papers, sentiment and the TEA CUP and WAFFLE CREAM FROSTING CUPCAKE images on my shaped card today. I added the ‘Drink Me’ and ‘Eat Me’ sentiments from the WINNIE IN WONDERLAND collection and decorated the cup with a not so subtle nod to a certain coffee shop chain.

Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is Shape Up!, make anything with a tag.  I used the image Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Healthy Eating, not only because this image is "framed" looking like a tag but also shaping up to be healthy!  The background paper I inked using the Heavenly Circles Stencil, loving the look and so many ways to use this stencil!  I used the sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiments/Quotes Bundle and made into a tag which I tied on the top of the image with a button and twine.
Madison Today's challenge was to make anything with a tag, so I decided to make a giant tag as the card. I have used kraft card to cut a tag shape and used some bright rainbow papers to mat the tag and added the gorgeous Horray Sparkle Unicorn onto the front to add to the bright and fun colours of the card. I love making rosettes so I have made one using a matching bright paper and used a fitting sentiment to finish it off. 
Parmi - Today I've created a tag to add a different shape to my cards. The card has been created using the rainbow digital paper bundles to create the tag shape cut using one of dies in my stash but this could easily be created by hand. The main image is from Gnometastic Birthday Gift digital stamp coloured with alcohol markers. I added the banner dies to add detail to the card and finished with a simple sentiment. 
LEEThis week is Tag Time as we are showing various types of tags! And the precoulored images are the perfect and simple way to make some sweet tags to add to any gift! I used the Rose Bunnyand the Want to Squeeze You digital images. I made little shakers out of the tags to create some more interest and texture and the Satin Ribbon and Pink Twine to top the tags off! Buttons and dewdrops for embellishments because I need to have embellishments! lol And then a bit of glitz with the Sparkle pen as always! I hope you have a fabulous February!!


KIM STEWARTFor todays challenge of make something with a tag: I decided to really go for it and I created 3 tags that’d be great to use with Valentines Day presents. My subject for today’s challenge are the quite adorable bunnies from the Love Always collection
I chose  Cupid Love, You Captured My Heart  as well as Together Always. I used paper bundles 1, as well as paper bundle 2  also from the Love Always collection.
For two of the tags I printed out sentiments from the Love Always Big Sentiment bundle
I added some flowers, jewels and silk ribbon that just finishes the tags off perfectly.
Make time this week for some crafty.
Marina - For this card I used an A5 card stock for base and for the background I printed the paper from  Dragon Onesie Little Dude - Little Dudes   . I colored the wonderful stamp of  Primrose, The Darling Buds  in blue and purple colours and for the sentiment I used a white tag with leaves dies cut around in purple colour.

 
LINH (LVHandcrafted) – This was a first for me – loaded pocket tags! I made treat bundles for my nieces and nephews. These were for V-day, but you can change up the papers and easily modify this for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc. I combined digi papers from some of my favorite bundles - Let’s Hang Out, Just Lovely – Honeypie, and Work & Play. I also used the Polkadoodles Tags die set so there are a lot of tag shapes on this project! Three tips for combining multiple papers: 1) Color shift paper from one collection to match something from another if you like the pattern but the color doesn’t fit (I did this with for the teal hearts). 2) Choose a mix of small to large print, geometric vs. abstract shapes, light vs dark, and monochrome vs. multi-color. That way each paper stands out against each other. If everything is too similar in color, shape, tone, etc., they can all blend together a little. 3) Use solid color papers if you need to visually break up two busy patterns or tone down a pattern that’s too dominant.  Check out my process video below to see how I made this project.
 

 

Big thanks to the team for their New Inspiration this week!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 5...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW07001 
to claim your prize before 22 February 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW07123
to claim your prize before 22 February 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx