Tuesday 8 February 2022

Card making and Papercrafting challenge - Wk 6 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! 
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is FEB35
This will give you a HUGE 
35% Off!!

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 8th Feb 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------
So let's get to today's challenge...

Today the team were challenged to make something using an image with BOOTS this week - let's see what they came up with...!   

Myriam – I love to work with lots of colourful layers, but this time I crafted with … white papers. I admit, it was a real challenge for me. 😊 The background paper is embossed. I have created dimension in my card by using lots of foam pads. Honeypie Out and About is coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I have added glitter to her boots so that they pop of more. Doesn't she look cute?

Roberta  -  Here is another nice project, a nice little girl sitting on a huge pair of boots ....
To make it I used two digital stamps: Sticks bones just sittin here dinosaur and Boots wellies wellingtons which I printed overlaid and colored with Spectrum Noir Classique alcohol markers. I made the matting with a red bazzil to recall the color of the boots. Do you like it?
Annette (Netty's Cards):  I've used Gnometastic Celebration Balloons on my card in bright pinks with a personalised sentiment that I've cut in a fancy font using my Silhouette.  The papers are Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 3 and I've watercoloured the image using Distress Ink Reinkers.  The background has been inked using a Distressed Trellis stencil.
Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week the DT team proposed us to make a white card, and with a bright color that would stand out, for my card I used digital papers of Winnie White Christmas collection and a digi stamp from the Winnie Winterland collection. I have painted digital stamp with colours pencils
Maz - For my 'Boots on White Card' theme, I used Boots, Wellies, Wellingtons image and inside I sat the cute little duo, Together Always from Love Always Collection. Sentiment from the same collection. I stenciled the boots using Love Hearts 1 Stencil.  All details on how I made this card can be found on my blog.
Rose...
MarzenaFor this, I coloured the cute Winnie with Copics in grey and the little hats in pink, so that they stand out. I added Glossy Accents to the shoes to make them stand out a bit more. I punched out the Winnie with the oval Craft Dies. I have the saying from the Super Sentiments Clear Stamp set stamped directly on the card.
FrancescaHello! For this challenge the theme is Valentines and I made a simple card with  Just Lovely - Honeypie.  The sentiment is a free Polkadoodles sentiment. 

Big thanks to the team for their New Inspiration this week!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 4...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

23 Carol Gill

Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW06001 
to claim your prize before 8 February 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW06123
to claim your prize before 15 February 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a winner and congrats to the other ladies.Gorgeous DT inspiration for the new challenge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration and for choosing me in Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie I'm in the top 3. thanks. I will email you.
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci à la D.T. pour ses magnifiques créations.
    Très heureuse de participer à ce beau challenge.
    MaryannG
    Thank you to the D.T. for its magnificent creations.
    Very happy to participate in this beautiful challenge.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx