Tuesday 21 September 2021

WK 38 Anything Goes Card Making & Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday

 

Today's discount code is

DC35

This will give you a 

HUGE 

35% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 21st September 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

Look what's just arrived in store today!....EEK! You will LOVE it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Let's take a look at the Design Team inspiration this week which was all about 'AUTUMN/FALL COLOURS'...

Annette, (Netty's Cards): I've used Gnometastic Birthday Surprise and some pretty papers from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 2 set in orange shades.  I've made a cupcake shaped card using my Silhouette cutting machine and added faux stitching around the papers.  As usual, I've watercoloured my image using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.

Rose Hello there, for Today's challenge, I am using digital image Oddella with bag Ickyink Art and digital paper Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 2, sentiment from Wizardy Magic Little Dude. You can read  more details on my blog...
Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, For this week  challenge, I made a XL tag.  I am using a digital image Ruby Flowers, I have painted with colours pencils. Digital papers are digital collection Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 8
Myriam
 – Hello there! For this card I have used orange and purple papers from Halloween Trick or Treat 1 and Halloween Trick or Treat 2. You can combine them perfectly together! I have coloured Odella Bow with Prismacolor pencils. The text is from the bundle Spooky Sentiments.
Maz - For this weeks 'Purple and Orange' theme, I used Winnie - Windy Day from Winnie Special Moments. I stencilled the background using Distressed Trellis Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink. The flowers and leaves are stamped from Lemonade Fizz Stamp Set.  Sentiments are from Super Sentiments Stamp Set. All details can be found on my blog.
ANITA Our challenge for today was to use orange and purple! When I saw Jasper Hot Air Balloon, I could just picture those colors to bring it to life. To create the background I used a sentiment from Quotes - Winnie Special Moments #Q2-13 and created a row, grouped it, then doubled it and grouped again until the entire 5” X 7” background was filled. Love how that black & white pops against the watercolored purples!
ROBERTA - To make this card I first printed the Cat Naps - Honeypie digital stamp on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers, colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique and cut it out. To make the background, however, I used black chalk and created ripples. Once dry, with a sponge, I passed the Finnabair waxes in orange and purple shades, creating this particular effect. Finally, I printed one of the sentiments from the Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments collection.
MARZENA - This time I made a 3D card with the beautiful January download.  I also coloured with copics. I have chosen the autumn bundle and plotted and attached to the card, creating a beautiful scene. I used this Super Sentiments stamp set  - and I have the words enjoy the autumn stamped out and glued to the upper side.  I got the design papers from the following paper 1 , 2 and 3 sets...
Super projects from our talented Design team this week!
---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 36...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

Well done! 
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW38001 to claim your prize before 24th September...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Well done ladies! We loved your creations!
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW38123 to claim your prize before 24th September...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Thank you very much for my prize. I have emailed to claim as requested.

    Congratulations to the Top 3 :)

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! my goodness, I'm in the Top 3? I am overwhelmed and thanks for choosing me. Congratulations to everyone.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci de nous offrir ce beau challenge et bravo à la DT pour ses belles inspirations.
    MaryannG
    Thank you for offering us this great challenge and congratulations to DT for its great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx