Tuesday 7 September 2021

Wk 36 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

 

Today's discount code is

DIGI33

This will give you a 

HUGE 


33% Off


SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 7th September 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

The Design Team's theme this week was 'HALLOWEEN'...let's take a look at these spook-tacular crafts!

Annette from Netty's Cards:  I've been making some little treat baggies for the ghosts and ghouls who visit on Hallowe'en this year.  My little treat bag is decorated with a cropped Jasper Kitty, and a sentiment from the Halloween Trick or Treat bundle. As always, my image is watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.

Maritza:  Hello my crafty friends... I made a gift bag for  Halloween. I have used paper kraft bag and this image is Spooky Witch digital image, I have painted with colours pencils, papers are Halloween Trick or Treat paper heaven 3  , and embellishments are Witchie Witchie. 
Myriam - This little dude is totally ready for the Halloween party! For my card I have used Dragon Onesie Little Dude which include this cute little dude dressed as a dragon and matching papers. I have cut the text ‘Halloween party’ from a Halloween Trick or Treat Sentiment.
Maz - ENTER IF YOU DARE! For my Halloween project, I used the NEW Snow Globe Die and Woodland Door Die along with a sneak peek at some more new goodies coming soon! Full details on how I created this project can be found on my blog.

Rose BOO - For current challenge, I have created a large Tag using Winnie Wednesday Bat Girl and digital papers Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 2 together with other embellishments and trims. You can read more details on my blog . 
Anita It’s Halloween at Digi Chooseday and I’ve created a scene with 6 “spooky” images: The dark harlequin background paper is from Winnie in Wonderland Paper Heaven 1 . The remainder of 5 images are: Spooky HouseSpooky SentimentsSpooky MummySpooky Dracula and Spooky Witch. Our 3 little Trick or Treaters were resized and superimposed upon each other to create 1 digital grouped image out for a night of fun!
Roberta: To make this card, I first printed the Spooky Witch digital stamp on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers, colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique and cut it out. To make the background, however, I used watercolor cardboard and sprayed it with Distress Ink Clay and Lindy's Stamp spray Blue Violet; once dry I made small cracks with a stencil and white chalk. Finally, I used a sheet from the digital paper of the Halloween / Autumn paper heaven 1 collection, cutting out some bats. Finally, I printed one of the sentiments from the Halloween trick or treat collection.

LEIGH - For this card, I used the Wizardy Magic Little Dude. I printed this digi on Kraft cardstock and then I coloured him with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen for the highlights too. I used patterned paper for the background and added this relevant sentiment to finish.

MARZENA - I cut out a white circle and stuck it in the left corner so that it would be recognisable as a moon later. The background with the Distress Oxide blueprint sketch, wilted violet and black soot blinded. I added the stars with a white pencil. When I was done with the background, I taped off the circle again, creating the beautiful moon. I coloured the Winnie with Copics. From the set https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/witchie-witchie-2013-craft-download-bundle/.  I took the tree, fence, bat and the saying. The fence is also coloured with Copics.

Spooky projects from this super talented team this week!
---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 34...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW36001 to claim your prize before 17th September...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...


Well done ladies! We loved your creations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  Claim HERE quoting DCW36123 to claim your prize before 17th September...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx