Tuesday 11 July 2017

Wk 28 ~ Anything Goes ~Digi Choosday Craft Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
CHOOSDAY11
Grab yourself a big 20% off
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out including our brand new STAMP OF THE MONTH! 
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/stamp-of-the-month/       http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 25th July
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea: I have made a slider card for our Challenge this week - Theme being "Thank You"  - the sweet image I have used is from Winnie Special Moments where I coloured him with my Copics...
Hester - For my birthday I have for everyone, with the warm weather, made a bottle of water. As a thank you for their comming. I used  Papier: FREE Tatty Twinkle Easter,    Img:One for You! from the  Winnie Fruit Punch collection    and word from the  Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime collection
Jane P - My card this week is a bendi card using PD Dies and the newly released Lil Miss Sugarpops.
Julie - I have made a thank you card using elements from Summertime Stamp Me and papers from Helga Hippo.
Monica - I think we always have a reason to say: Thank you. For my card, I used elements from different  design sheets included in the adorable Helga Collection.
Jane S - I have used the adorable Lil Miss Sugarpops Collection creating a background using one the backing papers and 2 of the sentiments.
Yvonne - This week I am using L'il Miss Sugarpops Collection.  I popped into L'il Miss Sugarpops #1 full collection and played with Cutie Pie, however, if you just want the singular image, you can find that here. The papers are from the same collection as is the sentiment.
Katrina ~ What better way to say thank you than with some ice cream!  All of the papers, sentiment and digi are from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Collection.  The envelope paper is from the same collection but the pattern (with a bit of modification) is from Lil Miss Sugarpops 1 or Sugarpops 2.  More info about that on my blog!
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week " Thank you" challenge I used gorgeous MARIGOLD from the THE DARLING BUDS.The sentiment is from HELGA HIPPO collection and the backing paper is WINNIE STARFISH & SANDCASTLES collection
Julia - I have been busy making card's for end of term, this one is for our lollypop lady  .. all the kids call her Mrs H & she deserves it standing out in the Scottish weather every day. I have used Lollypop Lady & Coloured with copic's ... I have teamed it up with paper from Lil Miss Sugarpops and I decorated with flowers from daisydays...
Anjie - I have used one of my fave collections for this make, it's an old one but still remains at the top of my list, and it's one I turn to many a time. It's from the Picknix 1 collection, and from the mini Home Grown collection within it. Lots more details of how I made it, and photos on my blog.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 25.....
Claims must be received by 21/7/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
14 ~ Cara
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW280001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
21 ~ Sharon
34 ~Claire
37 ~Laney
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

  1. Wow - thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top three this week! You have made my day! Congrats also to all the other winners.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your fabulous creations by the DT and for your lovely challenges. Have an awesome day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx