Tuesday 4 July 2017

Wk 27 ~ Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
HOORAY
Grab yourself a big 15% off
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out...

Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 18th June
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea:  For our Challenge this week I have made a 3 circle card - cut 3 different circles covered each circle with acetate to make a picture frame then attached my 3 images from the design sheet Winnie Special Moments plus I used the other elements from the sheet to decorate my card.

Julie - I have used the Gift of Flowers design sheet from Winnie Special Moments to make a fathers day card from my lil man to his Daddy.  The only added element are the sentiment stickers.
Jane P.- For this weeks design sheet project I decided to decorate a notepad for my pocketbook since I am always looking for paper.  I used design sheet 1 from the Helga collection.
Katrina ~ Since we celebrate the 4th of July today in the US,  I thought this was the perfect image for a little holiday treat tag!  I used elements from the Polkadoodles Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Design Sheet 9 and backed it with paper from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles Paper 4 Download.
Jane S - I have used a design sheet from the fab Work & Play 12 Collection.
Hester - I used different sheets from the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles collection and also the paper.
Julia .. Hi there for my make this week I have used Dance Star from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection.
Monica.- For this challenge I chose a lovely design sheet included in Work & Play 8.-Feel the Music CollectionWith this design sheet you have all the elements to add a lot of dimension to your image with all the decoupage elements included.

Yvonne -  Hello! I used design sheet number 2 in the main collection of Winnie - Special Moments for this card. However, if you just want the design sheet - you can get it here.  I added one extra paper from the same collection and then just had fun designing a carefree fun card.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge I use Winnine Fruit Punch collection and I decide to work with Honey Buzzy Bee design sheet.
Anjie -I have used the Winnie Special moments collection. This is design sheet number 11 which you can buy on it's own here if you wish. 

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 24.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
42 ~ Maria
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW270001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
47 ~Sharon
44 ~Heather
20 ~Carol
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-fabulous DT inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking me as one of the top 3 this week - I am over the moon!

    Well done to all the other winners too!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume the closing date is 18th July?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please remove my entry 4 as it is not appearing...I entered another time as entry 22.
    Thank you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry....entry 23
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx