ANYTHING GOES – ANY CRAFT BRAND – EVERY CRAFTER WELCOME - WORLDWIDE
Cards • Papercraft • Scrapbooking • Mixed Media • Digital or Physical Crafting
Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...this challenge is open to any crafter, anywhere in the world. You do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter - all entries are welcome!
••• ••• •••
As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!
Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you35% Off!!!SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
••• ••• •••
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) : $20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products • 2 x $10 prizes : we will select our Top 2 favourite entries from across the 4 weeks.• (If you are outside the UK you will still need to pay any shipping/customs fees if you use your voucher on physical products)• The winners will be announced the week after the challenge closes, at the start of the next challenge
Let's see the beautiful projects from the DT this week!
Kathie - Good morning and welcome to all my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Autumn. Here is New Zealand it’s the start of Spring. You only have to mention the word Spring, the temperature’s change our days seem brighter, sunnier and longer. I’m using this very cute image from Polkadoodles it is Cup of Honey Gnome. I just love these Gnome images there so many different ones to choose from you’re spoilt for choice. This image comes black & white for you to colour, and it’s also available pre coloured to purchase. The design paper used were from the Autumn Fox collection. It’s a brilliant plaid which works perfectly with so many different images. I love working Plaids, Polka Dots, Stripes and Ginghams and I have an array in my collection of digital downloads. The image was coloured with the following Copic Chio markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, YG23, YG63, YG67, YG95, Y15, Y28, Y35, E02, E33, YR04, YR07, Black 100 Prismacolor Kelp Green, and Faber Castell Flesh. I had fun colouring this image and some of the items were also glass coated. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog.
Ana - Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing another card featuring Polkadoodles’ newest collection, Hello Autumn! I paired one of the cute Hello Autumn Bear and Mouse Pumpkin Ride Digi Stamp with coordinating pattern papers from the same collection and created my card using a card sketch but also giving the sketch my own little twist while keeping the overall layout.
If you’d like to read more about the sketch I used and see how I adapted it for this card, be sure to visit my blog where I share all the details HERE.
I hope this project inspires you to create with the beautiful new Hello Autumn collection! Don’t forget to join this week’s Digi Choosday Challenge, we’d love to see what you make.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on my social media for more cardmaking inspiration, tutorials, and crafty projects. Happy crafting!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts

Jane - Hello everyone. I have an autumnal anniversary card to share today that I made for my brother and his wife. I used 2 images from the GIL BUNNY RABBIT BUNDLE called GIL BUNNY GARDENING and GIL BUNNY GROWING SUNFLOWERS and added them both to a piece of the gorgeous paper from the CREEPY HALLOWEEN COLLECTION. I chose this paper as it has a temple type building in the background which looks almost the same as their wedding venue...spooky. Once printing out I coloured with my pencils and then added a frame around the scene. Some die-cut flowers and a sentiment from the WINGS OF LOVE collection and we are done.
Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you
35% Off!!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
••• ••• •••
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:
• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) :
$20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products
Let's see the beautiful projects from the DT this week!
Kathie - Good morning and welcome to all my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Autumn. Here is New Zealand it’s the start of Spring. You only have to mention the word Spring, the temperature’s change our days seem brighter, sunnier and longer. I’m using this very cute image from Polkadoodles it is Cup of Honey Gnome. I just love these Gnome images there so many different ones to choose from you’re spoilt for choice. This image comes black & white for you to colour, and it’s also available pre coloured to purchase. The design paper used were from the Autumn Fox collection. It’s a brilliant plaid which works perfectly with so many different images. I love working Plaids, Polka Dots, Stripes and Ginghams and I have an array in my collection of digital downloads. The image was coloured with the following Copic Chio markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, YG23, YG63, YG67, YG95, Y15, Y28, Y35, E02, E33, YR04, YR07, Black 100 Prismacolor Kelp Green, and Faber Castell Flesh. I had fun colouring this image and some of the items were also glass coated. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog.
Ana - Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing another card featuring Polkadoodles’ newest collection, Hello Autumn! I paired one of the cute Hello Autumn Bear and Mouse Pumpkin Ride Digi Stamp with coordinating pattern papers from the same collection and created my card using a card sketch but also giving the sketch my own little twist while keeping the overall layout.
If you’d like to read more about the sketch I used and see how I adapted it for this card, be sure to visit my blog where I share all the details HERE.
I hope this project inspires you to create with the beautiful new Hello Autumn collection! Don’t forget to join this week’s Digi Choosday Challenge, we’d love to see what you make.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on my social media for more cardmaking inspiration, tutorials, and crafty projects. Happy crafting!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts

Jane - Hello everyone. I have an autumnal anniversary card to share today that I made for my brother and his wife. I used 2 images from the GIL BUNNY RABBIT BUNDLE called GIL BUNNY GARDENING and GIL BUNNY GROWING SUNFLOWERS and added them both to a piece of the gorgeous paper from the CREEPY HALLOWEEN COLLECTION. I chose this paper as it has a temple type building in the background which looks almost the same as their wedding venue...spooky. Once printing out I coloured with my pencils and then added a frame around the scene. Some die-cut flowers and a sentiment from the WINGS OF LOVE collection and we are done.
Kathie - Good morning and welcome to all my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Autumn. Here is New Zealand it’s the start of Spring. You only have to mention the word Spring, the temperature’s change our days seem brighter, sunnier and longer. I’m using this very cute image from Polkadoodles it is Cup of Honey Gnome. I just love these Gnome images there so many different ones to choose from you’re spoilt for choice. This image comes black & white for you to colour, and it’s also available pre coloured to purchase. The design paper used were from the Autumn Fox collection. It’s a brilliant plaid which works perfectly with so many different images. I love working Plaids, Polka Dots, Stripes and Ginghams and I have an array in my collection of digital downloads. The image was coloured with the following Copic Chio markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, YG23, YG63, YG67, YG95, Y15, Y28, Y35, E02, E33, YR04, YR07, Black 100 Prismacolor Kelp Green, and Faber Castell Flesh. I had fun colouring this image and some of the items were also glass coated. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog.
Ana - Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing another card featuring Polkadoodles’ newest collection, Hello Autumn! I paired one of the cute Hello Autumn Bear and Mouse Pumpkin Ride Digi Stamp with coordinating pattern papers from the same collection and created my card using a card sketch but also giving the sketch my own little twist while keeping the overall layout.
If you’d like to read more about the sketch I used and see how I adapted it for this card, be sure to visit my blog where I share all the details HERE.
I hope this project inspires you to create with the beautiful new Hello Autumn collection! Don’t forget to join this week’s Digi Choosday Challenge, we’d love to see what you make.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on my social media for more cardmaking inspiration, tutorials, and crafty projects. Happy crafting!
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts

Jane - Hello everyone. I have an autumnal anniversary card to share today that I made for my brother and his wife. I used 2 images from the GIL BUNNY RABBIT BUNDLE called GIL BUNNY GARDENING and GIL BUNNY GROWING SUNFLOWERS and added them both to a piece of the gorgeous paper from the CREEPY HALLOWEEN COLLECTION. I chose this paper as it has a temple type building in the background which looks almost the same as their wedding venue...spooky. Once printing out I coloured with my pencils and then added a frame around the scene. Some die-cut flowers and a sentiment from the WINGS OF LOVE collection and we are done.
Paula – I made this adorable shaped greeting card using the Autumn Fall Fox. The card is sized to hold a gift card securely inside. It is perfect for a thank you gift for their favorite coffee shop! The fox is colored with Ohuhu alcohol markers and includes patterned paper too. The card opens to reveal the gift card secured to the back of the cover and a You are Terrific! message.
I used Ohuhu markers - colors used: B311, B315, G210, Y52, YG111, YR17, YR19, YR39, YR52, YR55
Hope you like it! See you next time - I’d love to follow you on Socials, here’s mine if you’d like to give me a follow too!
https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
https://www.instagram.com/paulasstudiomi/
https://paulasstudio.blogspot.com/
I thought for my card today I would use one of the very cute digital stamps from the recently released Fluffy Friend collection - I have used Monty Bear and Rusty Fox Hugs digital stamp, colouring with my promarkers.
I chose a couple of pretty papers from the collection with a more Autumnal feel and used these to help me choose the colours for my markers, layering these with a deep rust coloured card. The little blue butterfly was fussy cut out from one of the pretty papers and I added a coloured sentiment from the Freddy Fox collection.
The little toadstools were cut on my ScanNCut machine using the Spring is Here Print and Cut SVG file but I decided to blend a little brown distress ink over these to give a more muted look. Finishing touches for my card today were glossy accents on Monty bears nose, white gelly roll pen highlights and a sprinkling of coffee coloured confetti.
I hope you like my card and will join in the fun in the blog challenge this week. Have a fantastic week. Love and crafty hugs x.
I would love it if you could follow me on social: https://olivefarmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much to the Design Team for their amazing creations!
Join our international card making challenge – everyone welcome!
🇳🇱 Kaarten maken challenge / kaarten challenge
🇩🇪 Karten basteln Challenge / Kartenchallenge
🇫🇷 Challenge carterie / création de cartes
🇮🇹 Challenge cardmaking / creazione di biglietti
🇪🇸 Reto de tarjeterÃa / tarjetas hechas a mano
🇸🇪 Kortmakeri challenge / kortutmaning
🇳🇴 Kortlaging challenge / kortutfordring
🇩🇰 Kortlavning challenge / kortudfordring
🇫🇮 Korttiaskartelu challenge / korttihaaste
🇳🇱 Kaarten maken challenge / kaarten challenge
🇩🇪 Karten basteln Challenge / Kartenchallenge
🇫🇷 Challenge carterie / création de cartes
🇮🇹 Challenge cardmaking / creazione di biglietti
🇪🇸 Reto de tarjeterÃa / tarjetas hechas a mano
🇸🇪 Kortmakeri challenge / kortutmaning
🇳🇴 Kortlaging challenge / kortutfordring
🇩🇰 Kortlavning challenge / kortudfordring
🇫🇮 Korttiaskartelu challenge / korttihaaste
We hope we've inspired you to enter the challenge - we'll be back next week with more inspiration for this one - ENTER BELOW:





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx