Welcome to our current Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...
As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!
Today's discount code is DC35 & will give you35% Off!!!SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) : $20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products.• 2 x $10 prizes : we will select our Top 2 favourite entries from across the 4 weeks.• The winners will be announced the week after the challenge closes, at the start of the next challenge--------------------------------------------------
Wendy - Hello everyone, I hope that you are all having a lovely week and enjoying the weather where you live. Our theme this week from Nikky was to create a project with a Magical Fantasy themeToday's discount code is DC35 & will give you
35% Off!!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)
This challenge is 4 weekly - giving you 4 weeks to enter with $45 in prizes per month. You can enter up to 4 times, with 4 different projects.
We will still post weekly inspiration from the team but the competition will remain open for 4 weeks.
PRIZES:
• 1 x Random Prize (we will randomly select 1 winner, so everyone has a chance to win) :
$20 voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles store, on anything you wish including physical products.
--------------------------------------------------
I am a card making addict, but I have so many cards..... I have more cards than I will ever use in my lifetime LOL so lately I've been looking at what else I can do to create and get my paper crafting fix. I decided to make myself a little 5" x 7" card inspiration book using planner discs and a planner punch I treated myself to. I thought this week would be the perfect time to start off and create the cover for my new book so I decided to reach for the Serenity Fairy collection...oh my goodness its a beautiful collection and definitely a new one for me.
For my front and back book covers I cut 2 pieces of sturdy card, I like to recycle as much as I can so I used cereal box card, if your card is a little flimsy then simply glue 2 pieces together back to back to form each cover. To make the edges strong I adhered masking tape along each side, folding it over each edge and then trimming off the surplus where needed.
I chose a few pretty papers from the Serenity Fairy collection to decorate my book covers, adhering these to the front and back panels, over the masking tape. The reverse of each cover was covered with one of the floral papers from the Octavia Moonfly collection and then I used the planner punch to create the holes for my planner discs.
I chose the Serenity Fairy Princess digital image and a couple of sentiments from the collection, printing these out onto alcohol marker friendly card before colouring with my Promarkers and fussy cutting out. To create my front cover I started by adding pink distress ink around the edges and then used one of the new stencils to add little floral details here and there with cream acrylic paint. Once dry I adhered pieces of the patterned papers and purple card creating lots of details and layers, cutting one of them into a tag shape and adding some grosgrain ribbon at the top with a simple staple. My coloured Serenity Fairy Princess was added to the panel with foam tape and then lots of sparkly pen and sequins - you can definitely never have too much sparkle where magic is concerned LOL. Im really pleased with the front cover and cant wait to start filling my little book with pages of inspiration.
I hope you like my project and will join in the fun in the blog challenge this week. Have a fantastic week. Love and crafty hugs x.
I would love it if you could follow me on social: https://olivefarmcrafts.blogspot.com/
Eve - Hi there, welcome to another Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Today's theme is Unicorns so here is what I made: For today's card I used the ever so cute Sparkle Unicorn Gift of Love pre-coloured image and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment if from Birthday Celebration Party sentiments and the papers are from Love Birds Valentine. I finished off my card by stitching around the edges and adding corner punches, stars, gems and a rainbow embellishment. I hope you like my card and good luck entering the challenge.
Paula – The design team was prompted to use a fantasy theme and I really wanted a mermaid so I am using this one from the Coral collection. I always think of bright colors and a lot of sparkle with mermaids and I love it all! I made an easel card using a mermaid digital design with matching printable papers and sentiments to make a birthday card any mermaid lover will adore. I added texture and sparkle with a chunky embossing powder and sequins in various colors.
I used Ohuhu markers - colors used: B21, B27, B28, E66, E612, G012, G210, R013, R16, RV08, RV35, RV111, RV314, Y14, Y27, YR00, YR06, YR33, YR34
Hope you like it! See you next time - I’d love to follow you on Socials, here’s mine if you’d like to give me a follow too!
https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
https://www.instagram.com/paulasstudiomi/
https://paulasstudio.blogspot.com/
Jane -Hello everyone. This pretty little Winnie fairy is from the gorgeous `FAIRY WINNIE DAISY collection and is called BUNNY RABBIT FRIEND. I have paired her with some of the paper from the WINNIE DAISY PAPER PATTERNS 1 bundle and a sentiment from the GREETINGS SET. I coloured her with pencils and added lots of white die-cuts for a monochrome look.
Paula – The design team was prompted to use a fantasy theme and I really wanted a mermaid so I am using this one from the Coral collection. I always think of bright colors and a lot of sparkle with mermaids and I love it all! I made an easel card using a mermaid digital design with matching printable papers and sentiments to make a birthday card any mermaid lover will adore. I added texture and sparkle with a chunky embossing powder and sequins in various colors.
I used Ohuhu markers - colors used: B21, B27, B28, E66, E612, G012, G210, R013, R16, RV08, RV35, RV111, RV314, Y14, Y27, YR00, YR06, YR33, YR34
Hope you like it! See you next time - I’d love to follow you on Socials, here’s mine if you’d like to give me a follow too!
https://www.facebook.com/paulasstudiomi
https://www.instagram.com/paulasstudiomi/
https://paulasstudio.blogspot.com/
Jane -Hello everyone. This pretty little Winnie fairy is from the gorgeous `FAIRY WINNIE DAISY collection and is called BUNNY RABBIT FRIEND. I have paired her with some of the paper from the WINNIE DAISY PAPER PATTERNS 1 bundle and a sentiment from the GREETINGS SET. I coloured her with pencils and added lots of white die-cuts for a monochrome look.
Kathie - Good morning and welcome to all my crafty friends and welcome to another Digi Choosday. This fortnight our design team’s theme is Magical Fantasy. Well Magical Fantasy, I love making feminine cards, I don’t know why as I’m surrounded by men in my household. But Magical Fantasy. So I had to get my inspiration from somewhere and the best person was my great niece, she loves Unicorns & Horses. Perfect she’s 4.5 years old and tells me that Unicorn aren’t real Auntie Kathie. I knew I had to use this very cute image from Polkadoodles it is Camera Shy 1 -Sparkle Unicorn, Sparkle is so cute. This image comes black & white for you to colour, and it’s also available pre coloured to purchase. She loves most colours but Teal and Mauve are her very favourite colours she tells me. The image was coloured with the following Copic Chio markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, YG03, Y08, Y17, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, RV02, RV04, RV10, R85, BG000, BG01, BG10. I finished the card with the Icy Winter papers set 1 from the Theo Penguin collection and these Wanda Papers.
I was so happy how Sparkles turned out and I hope my niece likes her card. I look forward to visiting your blogs soon. Happy crafting everyone. You can find my complete instructions on my blog here.
For this project, I created a mixed media shaker card using papers and sentiments from the Coral Mermaid collection, then added beautiful floral die cuts from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Embellies Bundle. I colored the mermaids with Ohuhu Alcohol Markers and finished off with shaker bits and clear glass cabochons to make it more special. I finished with a greeting from the Coral Mermaid Sentiment Pack.
If you’d like to recreate this magical fantasy shaker card, head over to My Cat and Crafts for the full step-by-step tutorial, complete materials list, and detailed instructions.
Tutorial - https://mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com/2026/08/digi-choosday-magical-fantasy-mixed.html
Instagram: @my.cat.and.crafts www.instagram.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Facebook: My Cat and Crafts https://www.facebook.com/my.cat.and.crafts
Blog: mycatandcrafts.blogspot.com
Thanks so much team!! What lovely makes we have today!
We hope we've inspired you to enter the challenge - we'll be back next week with more inspiration for this one - good luck!
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE
We'll be back next week with the winners of the last challenge!


.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx