Wednesday 2 October 2024

WK 39 Anything Goes - Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - Digi Choosday

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team...

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight!

Today's discount code is

35DC
& will give you a HUGE
35% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: THURSDAY 3 October *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest 




So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...we hope you're inspired by all these different types of closures on the team's projects!...

Today we are also saying a big HELLO & WELCOME to new Design Team members Dessy and Anna - we know you're going to love their projects and we're thrilled to have them on the team!


Dessy - Super happy to join the team! The moment I saw this stamp, I had this idea of an ice skating lake during sunset. Here are the stamps I used: Ice Skating Snowman & Bear and for the background Colouring scene 4 coloring page...

Anna B - Today I I made a card with an envelope included. For that I used the nice background paper from the Wanda collection called the Plain Janes. Then I choose the nice digi stamp
Snowman Friends from the Frosty Smiles downloads (also available as a clear stamp too!)
and coloured it with my Ohuhu markers.
I Used Ohuhu colours: 
The Hearts: R4, The Noses: YR3, The Snowman (left): MG020, The Snowman (right): RG030
Envelope (snowman left): V030, Envelope (Snowman right): BG8, the Arms: Y12
Snowman left:V020, Snowman right: G340, Present (left back): Y6,G240
Present(right): R22;B250, Present(left front): R7,YR33


Shruti
 - This time the challenge theme was Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ. So I created this ๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkin shaped card/tag using Pumpkin Girl Boo Halloween. Hope you like it as much as I love making this ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก.

Wendy - Hello everyone Happy October and a happy Digi Choosday!Today I'm getting in to the Christmas vibes (It's not long off !) with a cute Gingerbread Snowman for my card. He's from the fabulous new Gingerbread Cookie collection and was perfect for out challenge theme. We also were asked to make a card with a pocket on the front so I've created a simple pocket and included some tags from the Gingerbread Cookie collection that can be used by the card recipient. I added an extra sentiment onto the card too so it doesn't look bare when the tags have been used..... Have a lovely crafty week everyone. Love and hugs Wendy xxx

Maritza: Hello, my crafty friends, for this week, I made a card using digital image Frostella Shopping Haul, painted with colours pencils. Papers are digital of collection Ponsettia Wreath Printable, I loved all the papers in this collection, and although I like to use cold colors and snowflakes with the snowman images, I have used the traditional red and green colors, and the result is fantastic for Christmas. I have made a pocket in the front to place a candy and a label or some chocolate. Happy Crafting!
Nat Martin - On this occasion I created three candy boxes and have coloured three Boo collection digi stamps ๐Ÿคฃ. I started with one of them and then I couldn’t stop coloring ….ha ha ha ….It was really addictive as they are wonderful designs and I fell in love with all of them ๐Ÿ˜

Maz - for my Halloween Icons tag, I used Sunflower Broomstick from the NEW Hocus Pocus Witches collection. I removed her broomstick and sat her on top of a trio of pumpkins from Ghastly Ghost collection. Coloured using ProMarkers. I created the background by using Terrifying Skulls Stencil. I finished off by adding a few cobwebs from the Spooky Hat Die Set and a distressed black bow. All details can be found on my blog.
CHRISTIN B- Slowly I start to make Christmas cards. For my first one I decided to use the precoloured Sweet Tweet Snowman. I made a pocket for the card and in this pocket I putted the tag with the snowman. 
Samantha - It is Digi Choosday time again, and the DT team was asked to make projects featuring Halloween. I was excited for project because I am pretty sure Halloween is my all-time favorite cardmaking season. Yes… I love Halloween cards even more than Christmas cards, but it is close. For my project, I chose the haunting Oddella with bag and I paired her with images from the Poppy Flower bundle. I Copic colored both Oddella and the poppy flowers in shades of purple and dusty violet and fussy cut each image. For the poppies, I colored a few select petals from duplicate poppy images that I then fussy cut and adhered to my main image with foam tape to create depth and dimension. I placed everything onto a dark ink-blended background and added a border using paper from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1 digital paper bundle and a sentiment from the Halloween Trick or Treat printable Sentiments bundle. I hope you find this card as spooky fun as I do.

Huge thanks to the design team for all their inspiration today - we hope we've given you lots of ideas to use in your own cards - remember! We LOVE you to copy the ideas we show you, it's what we're here for!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 37...
RANDOM WINNER
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! You won 3 digital stamp downloads!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW39001 to claim your prize before 14 October 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Design Team Top 3 favourites
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



The RANDOM WINNER from our Top 3 favourites is:

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of 1 digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW39123 to claim your prize before 14 October 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!



DESIGN TEAM CALL
If you would love to join our challenge team let us know! APPLY HERE

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx