Tuesday 6 August 2024

WK 31 Anything Goes - Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking Digi Choosday challenge

 Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge...


That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team...

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT - shop here!

Today's discount code is

DC35
& will give you a HUGE
35% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: WEDNESDAY 7th August *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)



THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest 

So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week...we hope you're inspired!...  


We're delighted to welcome Megan Cooper to the team this week - we know you're going to love her projects and we're already loving this super cute project she's made for this challenge - welcome Megan, we're thrilled to have you on the team!


Wendy - Hello everyone wishing you all a wonderful Digi Choosday! It's still the middle of summer I know but our theme today was to make an Autumn or Fall themed card so I immediately reached for the fabulous Freddy Fox collection - he's such a cutie. I've made a pop of frame card cutting using the pre-coloured ephemera around my handcut frame and used the Winter Latte Freddy. The pop up Freddy is coloured with alcohol markers for a fabulous dimensional card that fits in a standard 6" x 6" envelope. Have a fabulous week everyone !


CHRISTIN B - For my new card with a little bit of autumn yellow colors I used the Bloom 3 flower bundle. I love sunflowers and I love this digistamp set! You can also get it precoloured in this set but I set the digistamp to 6% transparency on my computer and printed it out for coloring by myself. Then I colored it with my alcohol markers and it has the great NoLine coloring effect. Only some yellow paper and enamel dots makes it fit.

Julie Barnes - The challenge for this card was Autumn or Halloween in Yellow/Orange. I chose to go with the Autumn theme as I just love the stamp set I used PD7263 Nuts About You. I also used the fabulous craft papers from paper pack In Love With Autumn PD7955 to decorate the inside of the card. I started off by stamping out several of the trees, toadstools and leaves, colouring them in and then fussy cutting them out. I ink blended the sky background using the stencil Great Outdoors PD7389 and then stamped the squirrel out onto kraft card and coloured in using Prismacolor pencils. Again, I fussy cut him out and then set about putting all the elements together on the card front. I then decorated the insert and envelope with the same stamp set.


Prismacolor colours used for this make:
PC1002 - 1034 - 118 - 924 - 922 - 925 - 937 - 945 - 1082 - 941 - 943 - 997 - 1084 - 1032 - 910


Maritza: Hello my Crafty friends, for me Halloween/Autumn theme, I used a digital stamp Isadora Witch Halloween , digital papers are Halloween Trick or Treat. I have painted with colours pencils, phrase are Halloween Gnome Big Kahuna bundle. Happy Crafting!

Maz - for my Halloween/Autumn theme, using orange and yellow, I created this stepper card featuring Spooky Kitty Pumpkin from Boo Halloween Collection. The pumpkins are from Hocus Pocus Witches. I created the background using Leafy Stencil. The small leaf sprigs are from Super Sprigs Craft Die. All details can be found on my blog.

Huge thanks to the design team for all their inspiration today - we hope we've given you lots of ideas to use in your own cards - remember! We LOVE you to copy the ideas we show you, it's what we're here for!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 29...
RANDOM WINNER
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! You won 3 digital stamp downloads!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW31001 to claim your prize before 13 August 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Design Team Top 3 favourites
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



Well done! You won 1 digital stamp download!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of 1 digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE quoting DCW31123 to claim your prize before 13 August 2024...
Allow 28 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for selecting my card for the top 3 picks! Just sent you a message with my digi pick via the site info listed. Hope your having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be the winner, congrats to the top picks !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx