Tuesday 7 November 2023

Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge - WK 44 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

Welcome to our new Card making, Craft, Papercraft Scrapbooking challenge.

That means a new challenge starts today so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!

As it's Digi Choosday that means you also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on selected crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is

DC45
& will give you a HUGE
45% Off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 7th October*
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES
Check out the latest Polkadoodles releases & SHOP HERE


So let's see what the Design Team have been making this week, which is all about red and green ...  


Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is Christmas treats/goodies, anything food and use red and green. I made this cute tag to add to any Christmas baking! I used the image Dazzle Reindeer Baking, sentiment from Gingerbread Holly Printable Greetings/Sentiments, Happy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pack and Posydoodles Tag Die.

Catrin - Hi everyone! My treats and goodies post I have used the image 'Shop Window,- from the Gingerbread Holly digital range. The backing paper is from Baked with Love -Paper Heaven 1. I then added some embellishments and created the sentiment myself in MSword.

Jane – This ‘sweet’ little fella is THEO PENGUIN CANDY STICK and I have used the FUNKY VORTEX STENCIL to make him a few extra candy sticks for later. I also used this stencil to create the background and fussy cut and coloured the sentiment from THEO PENGUIN GREETING BUNDLE.

Kim S - Happy Digi Choosday everyone, Are you a start early on your Christmas card designs or procrastinate and wait last minute kinda person? I'm always rushing to finish my personal cards 5 or 6 days before christmas 😂 For our Design Team Challenge this week it's all about Christmas Treats and Goodies using traditional Reds and Greens. I chose one of the Gingerbread Holly digis called Gingerbread Holly Cupcake for my card which i coloured in with my Copic markers. For my digital paper choices i picked Gingerbread Holly pack 1  as well as Bella Bear-y Christmas paper pack 1 and paper pack 2. I added glitter to the cupcake icing and glitter glue to the holly leaves and berries as well as the bow on the cupcake wrapper. I finished my card off with lots of mulberry flowers. And finally I chose a crystal bauble flower pick for added sparkle as the final touch. Hope you'll join in on this week's challenge.

Martine - I am back with a tasty card..a card with a Gingerbread! ...and i started eating allready LOL...I used Oh Crumbs and made him a lot bigger this time ( about 14 cm) . I added some little gingerbreads to the card and also the paper is ready to eat... Gingerbread Holly Papers 2 it's called. I Added some snowflakes and my card was finished!

Shruti - I've created a one layer explosion box as a Christmas Gift/Goodies . As this  theme was Christmas Gift/Goodies with red and green color palette I've used Strawberry Cream Cupcake and Set 1 Christmas printable digital paperIsn't this a cute gift idea for festive seasons? We can replace chocolates and Cupcake with any other things as per our choices. Hope you like this ❤️ Stay tuned on my IG @minal_magic to watch the reel of this creation 🥳

Jennifer - For this weeks project, I got so excited to start holiday cards, that I made 3!
For the gingerbread family card, I started with Polkadoodles digital products "gingerbread holly gift wrapping" and "gingerbread holly decorating the tree". I edited them together in procreate to have this cute little gingerbread family decorating their tree together. I printed the scene on heavy cardstock and colored it with alcohol markers. For the jolly sentiment from the "gingerbread holly sentiment pack", I used some gold transfer foil and a laminator to add some shine. I also added some glitter and clear gloss to to a few small elements in the scene with gel pens. Before adding the card panel to the base, I matted it onto some brushed gold cardstock to match the gold foiling. As a final touch, I printed a sheet of holly pattern paper from Polkadoodles "gingerbread holly paper printables" and glued it to my card base as the last layer. Everything in the gingerbread holly collection is so pretty. So I printed a couple of full color sentiments and layered them on some more pattern paper from the gingerbread holly pack. They both got the same gold layer with a red or green card base.
It's always so fun and simple creating with the Polkadoodles digital products. I hope you like these festive cards I've created this week. Have a jolly, creative day! -Jennifer @pueen_queen

Samantha - It’s another Digi Chooseday and for this current challenge featuring Christmas treats and goodies, I selected the Hot Chocolate digital stamp from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection. What says Christmas more than peppermint hot cocoa!?! I decided to create a one layer card scene by combining Octavia with the Colouring scene 4 Christmas printable background digi on Kraft cardstock. Since there was so much detail in the image I thought Polychromos color pencils would work best. Upon finishing my scene, I added a pattern paper border from the Elvis Wesley Moose themed papers and a cute sentiment from the Winnie White Christmas Sentiments set.

The team have been really busy again this week - thankyou Team and big welcome to our new ladies too!

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 42...

RANDOM WINNER 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! You won 3 digital stamp downloads!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE
quoting DCW44001 
to claim your prize before 13th Nov 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


Well done! You won 1 digital stamp download!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of 1 digital stamps (excludes bundles & digideals) you would like to receive.
Claim HERE
quoting DCW44123
to claim your prize before 13th Nov 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Congratulations to our winner and Top 3!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations to the other ladies too.

    What beautiful creations the DT has made again with cute digi's.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my Halloween box in the Top 3! Congratulations to the other top picks and the winner! Gorgeous projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx