Tuesday 18 April 2023

Wk 15 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! That means a 

new crafty card making and craft challenge
so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!


You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on all* crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
CHOOSE50
& will give you a HUGE
50% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT18th April *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES


So let's take a look at the Design Team's new creations this week!




Maz - For my 'Mum' themed card, I used the beautiful Lilac Haze Watercoloured Flower. I copied 3 times and decoupaged to create a 3D effect. Backing paper is from the same bundle. I finished off with adding some stamen buds to the flower centers and a little glamour dust on the petals. All details on my blog.


Rose - Hello - Today, I share my new card for Mother's Day - You're The Best
For my card I am using digital image Bunny Rabbit with Mum Greeting Card with Digital papersPretty Winnie Daisy papers . I added in few papers flowers and embellishments to finish off . You can get more details on my blog.

Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, for this week I made a tag XL, for my tag I am using a digital image Cuddles Winnie, I have painted with colours pencils, these papers are digital of collection Spring Easter set 2 , and sentiments are Winnie Sugar Sprinkle. Added flowers and in the top of tag crochet flowers and button. Happy crafting. All details on my blog.




Christin - For my new mothers day card I used the bunny rabbit with mum greeting card. For the background I used a paper from the colour of spring paper pack and framed the coloured bunny with a wreath.

Monika - Hi all crafters, it's Monika with a Mother's day card today. I love playing with Fancy Folds and I decided to create a Pop Up Front Step Panel Card. As Mother's Day is very special, I used the digi stamp from 'The Darling Buds Big Bundle', my favourite collection to colour in. I used alcohol markers to colour in the image and to decorate the panels I used 'Spring into Easter' set 2 digi papers. I love this colour combo.Do you like making fancy fold cards? Happy crafting! My social:

Lorena - Hello! Mother's Day is coming up and I've made this card so I can put a few words on it when giving her a gift. I have used this Winnie digistamp since I really wanted to color that hair. The background and sentiment are also digital products of the brand.
Links to my social networks: https://www.instagram.com/lorenaloa/


Wendy - Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely week. The DT theme this week is Mum, so I've made a card that I think my Mum would have loved to receive, after all who doesn't love cake and who can resist the sweet Bunny Rabbit with cake from the Springtime Smiles collection. The perfect sentiment for my card is from the Lets Hang Out pack and I've teamed my simple design this week with papers from Winnie Sunshine Delights paper pack 1. A perfect card for all those mums or special ladies in our lives.



More amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 13..

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW15001  to claim your prize before 24 April 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites...
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:


Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW15123 to claim your prize before 24 April 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

  1. I am delighted to be the random winner this week. Lots of beautiful entries and DT inspiration. Thank you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx