Tuesday 21 March 2023

Wk 11 - Anything Goes Card making, Craft, Scrapbooking and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

Hello card makers and crafters! It's DIGI CHOOSDAY! That means a 
new crafty card making and craft challenge
so get your entries in below and find lots of great card making inspiration from the team like this lovely project...!



You also get this amazing HUGE discount offer on all*
crafty printable downloads in the Polkadoodles store until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
TUESDAY40
& will give you a HUGE
40% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 21 MARCH *
(*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.)


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

OUR SPONSOR IS POLKADOODLES - CHECKOUT THE LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE



So let's take a look at the Design Team's creations this week!

CHRISTIN - For my clean and simple card I choose this cute chick with flower, which I coloured with my alcohol markers. The borders of my stitched background I inked with yellow distress oxides. At least I dye the sentiment also with the yellow and put some highlights with my gel pen.

Rose - Hello friends, Hope you al are excited for new challenge. Today, I am using a pre-coloured digital image Wings of Love coloured Topper sheet 3 with a combination of digital papers Pretty Winnie Daisy Papers. I added a few Nuvo white dots with sentiment .


Wendy Jackson - Hello everyone. This week the DT was asked to make a Clean and Simple card, with Birds and Flowers so I have used the cute chick with umbrella from the Springtime Smiles collection coloured with my alcohol pens. I have created a little sparkly puddle for my chick to splash in and added a little ink blended behind the image. I have used one of the stamps from the polymer Hello Sunshine to stamp little raindrops on the background panel. I hope you have a lovely week.

LORENA - This time I have made a card of my favorite style - clean and simple. Wearing this cute little bird digistamp with its flower adorning the head. The feeling that I have chosen seems to me to be very consistent with the expression of the little bird. The papers are from this set and the greeting is from this bundle.
Links to my social networks https://www.instagram.com/lorenaloa/

Maria - Hi everyone, Do you struggle to make Clean and Simple Cards? I do, I just don't know when to stop! ha ha. For this week I've tried to keep it simple for this lovely Thank you card.
It features the Mailing a Letter Digital stamp from the Lil Miss Sugarpops 3 Collection, and shows her posting a Thank you card. I coloured this in with my colour pencils and mounted it onto a flowery digi printable patterned paper from the Spring Gnome set. The sentiment is from the Quotes/Sentiments Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 & 2 set. I hope you have a lovely creative week. Maria's Makes | Facebook

Monika - Hi it's Monika and today I have quite an unusual project for me. I tried something out of my comfort zone and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. Usually, my projects are very colourful and I play with composition, however today, I've got a clean and simple card for you. I used the most adorable digi Owl image 'Too Cute Owl Love' and I coloured it in with my alcohol markers. Did you know that Polkadoodles also have SVG files? I used one of them for the background, it is called 'Diamond Lattice' and it is perfect for clean and simple cards. To add a little bit of colour, I used the flowers from the 'Lavender Tea' collection. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out, it has so many amazing elements!. Do you like creating Clean and Simple cards? https://www.instagram.com/quillinglady/


More amazing inspiration from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of crafty ideas to use!


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 9..

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS 
(chosen by random.org)


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW11001  to claim your prize before 27 March 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Design Team Top 3 favourites...
Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....


And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp is:


Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW11123 to claim your prize before 27 March 2023...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for the Top 3! Always fun to check out the inspiration here and play along! Thank you for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx