Tuesday 27 September 2022

WK 39 - Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
40DC
This will give you a HUGE
40% Off!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 27 SEPT *
not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

LATEST RELEASES - SHOP HERE



So let's take a look at the Design Team's inspiration this week - they were tasked with creating something Christmas with some kind of closure, so let's see their great ideas!

Catrin - Hi Everyone - For my DT project this week I have created a Christmas Box. I have used the stamps and dies form form Gnome Lets Get Blitzen and coloured with Poromarkers. The papers for the box was taken from 6 x 6 Happy Christmas paper pack. To complete I created a tag for the sentiment found in the same stamp and die set and tied it onto the box with some metallic/ glittery curling ribbon. 

Candace:  For today's challenge project, the theme is Christmas, use any image and make a card with a closure of some kind.  I created this flap closure card using the image Special Wishes Gnome Festive Fun, pattern paper Happy Christmas and sentiment from Winnie White Christmas Sentiments.  I used small Velcro circles to make the flap closure on this card.  

Jane – I made a tall card featuring this fabulous image from the WINNIE NORTH POLE COLLECTION called HANG ON.  I have also used the CHRISTMAS TREES and SNOWBALL/SNOWY stencils and the HAPPY FESTIVE SNOWMAN and PERFECT PARCELS die sets.


MelanieMorning all, for my project I have made a magic iris card featuring the Snowdrift friends image. I coloured the image as usual, using my spectrum noir markers and adhered this on to my magic iris backdrop which I have ink blended a snowy sky using distress oxide inks and added a snowy hill. The Sentiment used reads “ all hearts come home for Christmas” which is from the Winnie white Christmas sentiment bundleTo complete the card, I’ve added some yellow glitter stars and some white gel pen to the background. Happy Crafting! Mel x

MartineHello, i'm back with a new Christmas card...and for this weeks challenge the card must have some sort of closure. So, my closure is sliding over my card.The paper I used is from Winnie Winterland, Paper Heaven 6 . On top of this closure I used that sweet sentiment, Season's Greetings . At the inside i put Woodland Songtime Winnie Heavenly Angel. I hope you like her!!

Kim Happy Digi Choosday, For  this weeks challenge which we were asked to make a card with an enclosure, I decided to make 3 😂. For my cards I chose images from the Winnie North Pole set. I created 3 different Fun Fold A2 cards, all very easy to create. I used digital papers from Elvis as well as Winnie White Christmas paper pack 1 
More great ideas from the team this week - we hope we gave you lots of inspiration!



WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 37...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW39001  to claim your prize before 3rd Oct 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Design Team Top 3 favourites...

Our Top 3 favourite entries for this challenge are....



And the RANDOM winner of 1 digital stamp 
(chosen by Random.org) 
is:

Congratulations!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW39123 to claim your prize before 3rd Oct 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3 Pick! Congratulations to the other winners! Great cards this week by the DT! I love the variety “closure” cards and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top 3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx