Tuesday 5 July 2022

WK 27 - Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is 37DC
This will give you a HUGE
37% Off!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 5 JULY *
not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

So let's get to today's inspiration... 

 Candace - For today's challenge project, the theme is Friends Forever, use any friendship image and make anything.  I used the image Beary Best Friends for the main focus of my card.  The pattern papers are from Eden Collection which 2 of the papers I used Stitched Circle die to cut out.  The sentiment is from Quotes - Winnie Special Moments.

Jane  Hello everyone!  This fabulous image is called SPRING HEDGEHOG GNOME and shows some woodland friends meeting up for a chat. The sentiment is from GNOME-TASTIC SENTIMENTS and the paper can be found in the WINNIE SUNSHINE DELIGHTS bundle.

Catrin - For my Forever Friend card I have used the image 'Sleepy Pots' from the Horace and Boo collection, coloured with Promarkers. the papers are from Nikki and Gamer Little Dudes. The sentiments are from Winnie Daisy Greetings and Sparke Unicorn - Sentiments . to complete the card I added some paper flowers, some button and twine, a peg and some mini pearls. 
MELANIEMorning crafters, for this challenge the design team were asked to represent ‘friends forever’ using any friends images. The image I have chosen to use is the Fluffy Friends Winnie printable digi. I paired this with the Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments ‘You’re the best friend ever’ sentiment I printed the image using my laser printer and used my spectrum noir alcohol markers to colour the image. I then used my brother scan and cut machine to cut the image out. I created a sunny day scene using a basic circle die to cut out the sentiment which I foiled using deco foil and my laminator. I also die cut a grassy hill and adhered this on to a teal blue background which represents the sky.
MARTINE- I used this great Winnie Tandem Ride digi stamp and colored with distress inkThe word is colored with Oxides and the Paper is from the Spring Gnomes printable pack here 
LEESo how is your summer? Is it hot? Lots of fun vacation happenings? Well this week the DT is spotlighting friendship! And these two are so awesomely adorable in their cute friendship! Horace and Boo are definitely enjoying some summertime treats as well! The Big Kahuna digital download is so worth it and chock full of fabulous images and embellishments! So first I used the Heavenly Stencil and Distress Oxides to make a colorful background panel.  I added some flowers and dewdrops and cute buttons as well as twine and sparkle with the Spectrum Noir pens oh my!!  I hope you all have a super fun week and do something enjoyable with a friend if you can!
KIM STEWARTFor my Design Team challenge project this week I chose a Winnie image as she's just my favourite girl.  This Winnie is from Winnie Celebrations 2 called Surprise. My paper selections came from Winnie Celebrations 3 paper bundle 1 and Winnie Mermazing Mermaid paper bundleI chose my sentiment/phrases from the Winnie Daisy Sentiment bundleI added lots of flowers to surround Winnie in Love and glitter glue to all the balloons for lots of glitter and sparkle. Have a crafty Week!
LINH (LVHandcrafted) – Do you have a friend you miss to bits?  Here’s a sweet friendship card just to say hi. I plan to make a couple more cards like these and send to my friends who don’t live me just to let them know I cherish them even if I don’t get to visit or see them often. The Missed You Winniedigi is so perfect and it comes in a lot of different pre-coloured variations as well as a black & white version if you want to color it in yourself!  Check out my process video below to see how I made this project.

Wow! Such inspiring team ideas this week - we hope we gave you lots of ideas you can use!!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 25...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total. Claim HERE quoting DCW27001  to claim your prize before 11 July 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...
Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.   Claim HERE quoting DCW27123 to claim your prize before 11 July 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment :

  1. Another load of amazing inspiration from all of the design team. Can't wait to see what more inspiration lies in the entries. Well done design team and Good Luck to all of the future participants. Mel x Happy Crafting all x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx