Tuesday 24 May 2022

WK 21 - Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!
That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today!
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is DC40
This will give you a HUGE
40% Off
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 24TH MAY 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.


THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

So let's get to today's inspiration...  

Today we welcome Catrin back to our team - we're super happy to have her back with us and know you'll love seeing her amazing work again!

Catrin - For this wrap around challenge I have created a wrap for a travel cup. I die cut and distressed a long piece of Kraft card and several strips of backing paper from Paper Heaven 2 - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 craft digi download and pleated the final piece of paper layered on top of each other. I added a pleaded flower and scalloped Craft Circle. I printed, coloured, with Promarkers, and fussy cut a Latte Coffee Cup and a Cherry Cream Cupcake image. Finally I added a sentiment from Winnie Daisy Greetings 


Candace For today's challenge project, the theme is make a wrap around and use anything.  I cut the card base and wrap around circle on my die cut machine and added the pattern paper to the front of card base using Winnie Sunshine Delights Paper Pack.  Next, I wrapped the circle around the card base and glued tabs on back of card.  I used the image Sunshine Delights and the sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiments for the circle wrap around.

Jane  Hello everyone! Today I have an apron card to share with you using the fabulous new GNOME FOR MEN collection. After removing the wraparound ‘tie’ a scene is revealed showing BBQ/CHEF GNOME not getting on too well with the cooking. Burnt sausage anyone?!!

Lee -  This week the team is making "wrap arounds" and I saw this awesome and fun tutorial for a wrap around step card! And who wouldn't love something filled with sweets?! I used the absolutely awesome Coffee and Cake Bundle... seriously I LOVE this!! All the yummy treats and fun sentiments you could want! Now of course to embellish with satin ribbon and twine and colorful flowers and buttons! This deliciously filled treat card went to my very sweet mother in law! She's amazing and needs to know how truly "sweet" she is! I hope you all have a fabulous week!
KIM STEWART - For our challenge this week we were asked to create something with a wraparound.   I created a Gate fold Card with a belly band.  I cut an aperture into the front of my gate fold with a circle die to allow my sentiment to show through once you slide the belly band off.  The belly band is cut  out of vellum. For my image i chose my favourite girl Winnie from the Daisy Fairy set. Which i attached to the front of the vellum bellyband. This week I'm using one of the pre-coloured images called Daisy Dance Flower Fairy 
I used decorative paper from the the Springtime Smiles paper pack and my sentiment comes from the Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiment pack 

Madison - I have made a seed box for my challenge of something with a wraparound this week. I love making cute gifts for any occasion and this cute Honeypie digi stood out to me. I have created the wraparound feature with a piece of printed card from the lovely Coffee Tea and cake Paper Bundle, which slides off so you can open the box. The sentiment pun is fabulous as well, all the sentiments in the collection are simply brilliant. 

LINH – Here’s a quick and simple gatefold card with belly band. I LOVE the Winnie Wonderland collection.  If you are an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ fan, you are going to love this collection too! My card features Winnie Red Queen – such a fun character! I also used papers from the Blushing Blooms paper pad that came in the All About Girls Bundle.  Check out my process video below to see how I made this project.
Big thanks to the team for their New Inspiration this week!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 19...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW21001 
to claim your prize before 31 May 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW21123
to claim your prize before 31 May 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx