Tuesday 1 March 2022

Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge - Wk 9 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! 
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is SPRING33
This will give you a HUGE 
33% Off!!

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 1ST MARCH 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------
So let's get to today's challenge...


Let's see what the team have made for us this week!

Sam - This week at Polkadoodles it is time make Mother's days cards.  I have used the Ruby Looking Pretty, papers from Winnie Special Moments Paper Heaven 3 and sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiment pack.  For all those mothers....have a very special day.  Happy Crafting! 

Madison  I decided to make a small gift bag to put some treats and daffodils inside. I have used a cream heavy weight card to create the bag, and added ribbon handles. On the front we have the gorgeous Darling Buds image, in front of a striped paper. She goes so nicely for Mothers Day. I have added a sentiment in a complimenting colour and I've made a tag with 'You're my Rock'. Very fitting for the day. 

Candace For today's challenge project, the theme is Mother's Day and make anything.  I used the digital image Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Love you Mum for the focal point on my card.  She is just perfect for a Mother's Day card!!  I used the pattern paper Toadally Cute and the cloud paper from Work & Play 10 Collection - Paper Heaven 1.  I also used the rectangle die cuts to cut out the pattern paper behind the digital image.

LeeWe are creating ready for Mother's Day and some of us have several "mom" types to celebrate! This little kitty is Jasper Hot Air Balloon and I created the sky background with Distress Oxide inks and then colored him with my Copics! He wants to spread love to all the moms of every kind! I used both some twine and some satin leaf ribbon just to add some more texture and of course as always a pop of sparkle with Spectrum Noir pens
MarinaFor this card I used an A5 card stock for base and for the background I printed the paper from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 5 Bundle . For my stamp I used Primrose, The Darling Buds  that I am in love with! I colored it in mint and pink this time and I cut pink letters in two sizes for my sentiment.
Kim StewartI am on a tag kick as of late. They are so easy to create and Polkadoodles Digital images lend themselves well to them. For today's DT challenge of create something for Mother's Day i decided to use the wonderful Darling Buds images - They yell spring to me.  (I've created them to give to my daughter and 2 DIL's on Mother's Day-shhhhh it's a secret)  I used Tulip, Primrose and Snowdrop from the set. I used  a glitter pen on each of their dresses for  lots of extra sparkles & glitter glue to the flowers. For decorative papers i chose papers from Octavia Moonfly Paper Heaven & Winnie Celebrations 3 papers & Paper Heaven pack 1 Winnie Special Moments .. The sentiments i chose are from Winnie Celebrations 2 & 3. 
Finally, i added flowers to frame each Darling Bud girls and lots of little pearls and jewels to each of the tags for a little bit of added interest.
ParmiIt’s Digi Choosday and I have card I made using the “tea time cake celebration” digital stamp which I coloured using alcohol markers.  I added the larger sentiment which I cut from vinyl from the “coffee, tea and cake greetings and quotes” printable craft digital stamps.
Jane  Hello everyone! Mother’s Day is around the corner and I have a tall card to share featuring DAISY HEART GNOME
LINH (LVHandcrafted) – I confess; I’m very slow at coloring. LOL. Having pre-colored images like this Primrose Darling Buds is so fantastic. This digi actually has BOTH black & white AND pre-colored, so you have the best of both worlds.  Add some pattern paper like this one from Sweet Treat and you have a gorgeous card! I love making kinetic cards like this easel slider; however, they do tend to take longer to create. But this card still came together pretty quickly because I didn’t have to color Primrose Darling Budsor create the background. Beautiful to look at, fun to interactive with and fast to make. What more could you ask for? Check out my process video below to see how I made this project.


  



Big thanks to the team for their New Inspiration this week!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 7...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW09001 
to claim your prize before 9 March 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW09123
to claim your prize before 9 March 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to be in the Top 3 and to have won a Free Digi image. Thanks so much and Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx