Tuesday 18 January 2022

Card making and Papercrafting challenge - Wk 3 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

 It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! 
DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
SAVE40
This will give you a 
HUGE 
40% Off!!

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT 18th January 2022
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Today the team were challenged to make a birthday project as it's Nikky's Birthday this week - let's see what they came up with...!

Caroline -  I Created a collaged background and Printed the Ruby Chic image, then coloured with Copics and Fussy cut. I Used a heart from stamp set Hanging Garden-PD8048 to decorate the collaged background and add some with 3d pads to add dimension.

 Candace For today's challenge project, the theme is Birthday, use orange and pink colors, add embellishments and make a slider card.  I used the image Birthday Balloon as my focal image and cut out using Polkadoodles Rectangle Die, then created this slider card using Winnie Celebrations 1 digital papers and sentiment from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiment/Quote Bundle.

Jane  Hello everyone! Well, we are fast approaching Nikky’s birthday, so the team have made cards using her favourite colour combo pink and orange! I have a cheeky slider card to share today featuring REVOLTING KISS from the hilarious OLD BAGS range. To hide the rollers in her hair I gave our ‘lovely lady’ a flowery hat using stamps from the HANGING GARDEN set and put a nice bubbly beverage in her hand from BOTTOMS UP.  The champagne bottle, glass and sentiments are all from the CHEERS LOVELY collection and the background is a mix of two stencils, CELEBRATION and STARRY NIGHTS. Happy Birthday Mrs Doodles!
Madison- Happy Birthday Nikky!!! This weeks theme was orange and pink Birthday card. I love using those colours so this colour scheme is perfect for me. I have used my inks to distress a sheet of white card and made a spinner section for the adorable Llama Hugs, which I think is so versatile and equally cute. He is added on to a penny to make him spin around the card. I have added some flowers die cut from vellum, gems and a simple Happy Birthday sentiment to finish off the card. 

Sam - Firstly...Happy Birthday Nikky, we hope you have a great day!  For my Pink and Orange sliding creation I have mage a magic slider.  I have never made on of these before so it was quite the experiment although happy very with the end result.  I have used the super cute Winnie Cake Time from the Celebrations 2 Collection,  Paper from the Horace and Boo Paper Heaven 3 Pack and Sentiment from the Winnie Celebrations Sentiments 3. I think you should all have a go at making one of these!  Once again Happy Birthday Nikky and to everyone else Happy Crafting.
Kim Stewart - For todays special challenge card I picked Winnie Celebrations 2 Surprise Gift.  The card was created with a hot pink and orange combination which I’m just loving. I used papers from Winnie Celebrations 1 paper pack 1
As well as Winnie Sunshine Delights Paper pack 2, and Winnie Starfish/sandcastles paper pack 2. Finally I embellished Winnie with flowers in pink and orange. I added sparkly glitter glue to Winnie’s sash on her dress and the bows on her shoes as well as the flower in her hair. Have a crafty Week. 🥰
Marina - For this card I decided to bring the spring in January. I used orange and pink for drawing the Sunshine Delight Little Friends  digital stamp and I used from the "Tropical Sorbet" set some butterflies that "they can fly" and some mushrooms. And from the same set I used the wonderful orange paper with white dots for the background.
Parmi - The slider card base has been created from dies in my stash, but could easily be created without any specific dies.  I used the rainbow spotty paper from the Rainbow Paper printable digital download bundle – paper 8 to create the background.  The main image I’ve used is the Ruby birthday cake digi stamp from Polkadoodles which has been coloured with alcohol markers and attached the slider card.  The floral embellishments are created from dies in my stash and coloured pink and orange and the card has been finished with a large happy birthday die which I have stacked on the front to create dimension.  
I also made this Word card which uses the digi stamp called Scruff Cupcake here...
LINH (LVHandcrafted) – For this sweet birthday card, I picked Balloon Days and Flower Bunch from the Winnie Special Moments Collection. These kiddos are such a cute couple. I think it’s adorable how he shyly presents the flowers to the birthday girl. Since the little boy is facing left but I wanted my pull-tab to go to the right, I used a ribbon slider mechanism to do a reverse pull-tab slider. For the pattern paper behind the couple, I used the Lets Hang Out Paper Bundle – one of my favs! Check out my process video to see how I made this card. 

 

 

 

Wonderful New Inspiration from the team this week!
--------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 1...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS

30 Lorraine

Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW03001 
to claim your prize before 25 January 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW03123
to claim your prize before 25 January 2022...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!
Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see I've won the challenge (I've emailed you) - You've made my day!
    Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely inspiration.
    xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx