Tuesday 30 November 2021

Card making and Papercrafting challenge - Wk 48 Anything Goes - Digi Choosday challenge

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY!

That means a brand new crafty challenge but also it means you get to use this amazing HUGE discount offer on all crafty printable downloads until midnight today! DON'T MISS IT!

Today's discount code is
33OFF
This will give you a 
HUGE 
33% Off!!

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 30th November 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

Let's take a look at the Design Team inspiration this week and the team were asked to make ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT A CARD..

Annette (Netty's Cards): My project this week is a large Christmas tag featuring Frosty Hugs and some pretty holly papers from Winnie White Christmas.  As usual my image is watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.

Myriam – This time I have made a Christmas tag. I have printed the precoloured digital stamp Gingerbread Candy Cane several times and build it up in 3D with foam pads. All used material - digital stamp, papers & embellishments – are from the Baked With Love Gingerbread Bundle or can be bought separately. In the center of the tag, I left some room to write down the receiver’s name.
Maz - For my Christmas - Not a Card theme, I made a trio of tags using super cute snowmen from Frosty Winter Smiles Collection - Hello Frosty SnowmanHappy Snowmen Couple and New Friends Snowman (flipped) The beautiful backing paper and Christmas foliage are from Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Bundle. All details can be found on my blog.

Rose hello friends in blogland - As for Today's challenge, I have create few Gift Tags to go on bags to other gifts . I am using pre coloured digital images Winnie Winterland - Design Sheet 13 and Baked With Love - Design Sheet 37 with digital images - Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 1. These have turned out so beautifully - who would love one on their gifts . Read more on my blog . 
Maritza: Hello my crafty friends, I made a gift bag for this week. I have used digital image Bella Bear Ice Skating, I have painted this image with colours pencils, these papers are digital of collection Picknix 3 Nordic Winter.
ANITA - This week’s challenge was Christmas, anything but a card. I decided to make more tags with Winnie from “Lantern – Digital Stamp Download – Winnie White Christmas printables”. Winnie was printed, along with the Happy Christmas sentiment (from Christmas Joy Digi Scrap DOWNLOAD bundle) and then colored in with alcohol markers. Some silver metallic pen was added for the buttons and lantern, Wink of Stella for the fur and Glossy Accents for her wings and berries. I love these tags!
ROBERTA - To make this tag, I first printed the Bella Bear Bauble digital stamp on cardboard suitable for use with alcohol markers, colored it with Spectrum Noir Classique and cut it out. I cut out the shape of a tag both with white bazzil and with one of the digital papers from the Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 5 collection. I then ripped it and glued it on top of the white shape. The sentiment is part of the Winnie White Christmas Sentiments collection...
Francesca: Hello! For this new challenge I made my first milk box by using Printable Papers 1 - Winnie White Christmas digi, then I added the adorable Eli with snowflakes and Seasons greeting for the sentiment. 

MARZENA - I printed the unicorn on transparent paper on the laser printer and coloured it with Copics. Then I cut out the unicorn using these tag dies and attached it to the candle using baking paper. I stamped Seasons Greetings on the tag, attached it to the candle with a thread and decorated it with a small wooden star. 

Once again, amazing projects to get you all inspired - thanks to the team as always for their hard work!
---------------------------------------------

WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 46...

RANDOM WINNER - 3 DIGITAL STAMP DOWNLOADS


Well done! 

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: 
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.
Claim HERE quoting DCW48001 
to claim your prize before 6 December...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

DESIGN TEAM TOP 3 FAVOURITE WINNERS...

Our Top 3 also win 1 FREE DIGI STAMP....


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link
of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.  
Claim HERE quoting DCW48123
to claim your prize before 6 December...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Well done everyone! We loved your creations on the last challenge!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...

Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un grand merci à l'équipe pour le choix de ma carte dans le top 3. Je suis tellement heureuse.
    J'affiche le badge sur mon blog avec plaisir.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    MaryannG
    A big thank you to the team for choosing my top 3 card. I am so happy.
    I post the badge on my blog with pleasure.
    Congratulations to the other winners.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT projects this week! Wonderful inspiration. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to be the Random Winner for this challenge. Thank you so much! I love Polkadoodles images and look forward to coloring my new ones. XX Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Félicitations à la DT pour ses superbes créations.
    C’est toujours un plaisir de tenter sa chance dans ce beau challenge.
    MaryannG
    Congratulations to DT for their superb creations.
    It's always a pleasure to try your luck in this great challenge.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx