Tuesday 29 June 2021

Wk 26 - Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge

    

Today's discount code is

DIGI35

This will give you a HUGE 

35% off

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 29th June 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge...

The theme for this week is SUMMER! We've asked the team to create something cheerful, with bright colours. Let's see what they have come up with...

LEIGH...I'm celebrating 4th July for the Summer theme using this adorable digi stamp which is available in both black and white to colour or a precoloured version too if you need to make something fast!

ROBERTA...I used the digital "Winnie Starfish / Sandcastles - Relaxing Sunlounger" colored with alcohol markers (spectrum noir). I did the background with Distress Oxide: Broken China, Faded Jeans and Salvaged Patina.Then I glued some sand and shells that I took from the sea. I got the sentiment from the Lavender Tea stamp (code PDz7458).

ANITA...When I think of a cheerful summer past time, floating on a raft with a cool drink comes to mind. For this challenge I water colored in bright colors Winnie Starfish/Sandcastle – Float Away and paired her with a sentiment from Quotes - Winnie Special Moments. Sweet Winnie, in her teeny bikini, is really enjoying her cool lemonade as she bobs on the water!

Annette (Netty's Cards): I'm looking forward to the long sunny days of summer today with my seesaw themed rocker card using Seesaw Friends.  The papers are from the Eden Collection collection and they're watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.

Myriam – Summer equals ice cream, lots of it! I’ve coloured Sparkle Unicorn with pencils and added glitter to her hair. These colourful papers are from Paper Heaven 3 Winnie Special Moments. The sentiment is a quote from the Winnie Starfish/Sandcastles bundle. Scoop it up!

DanniI chose Winnie Walking the Dog from the Starfish/Sandcastles Collection. She just seemed all summery with her big hat on and the cute dog just melted my heart with the sunglasses on. I used the digital papers from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Paper Pack 2 for my papers. They probably aren't quite as bright as I could have gone but they just made me smile and think of summer!


Maz - normally I colour my own images, but for this summer tag I decided to use pre-coloured Winnie Vacation from the Special Moments Big Kahuna Bundle. The sentiment words are from Super Sentiments Stamp Set. The flag banner is from Baubles and Banners Stamp Set (currently on sale!) Attached are some palm trees and a sun for that summery beach feel!  All details can be found on my blog post.


Maritza: Hello ... I made a Shadow box with a digital stamp Winnie Wonderland Flamingo, I have printed the image 2 times superimposed, I have painted them with colored pencils and cut out, then I have placed some mini birds feathers in pink. The papers are digital from the Vip Winnie Starfish / sandecastle collection, palm tree and embellishments are same collection.



Such amazing projects this week! We've definitely got that summer feeling now! 
---------------------------------------------


WINNERS and TOP 3 from Week 24...

RANDOM WINNER - $10 OF DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:

43 Ana (Anu Scrap) - Well done!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the THREE digital stamps you would like to receive up to your prize total.

Claim HERE quoting DCW26001 to claim your prize before 9th July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....
 HERE ARE OUR TOP 3 FAVOURITES WINNERS...


HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
Email us with the SKU & NAME or link of the ONE digital stamp you would like to receive.

Claim HERE quoting DCW26123 to claim your prize before 9th July...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the top spot with my Camp girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be chosen as a Top 3! Thank you. I have sent an email to Chloe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx