Tuesday 11 May 2021

Week 19 Anything Goes Card Making and Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday

   

Today's discount code is

SAVE2DAY

This will save you a HUGE 

33% off*

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 11th May 2021
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product

Enter the code at checkout HERE....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge!...

 

 Jane  Today I have not just a card but a gift bag to share. My card is fairly CAS and features the gorgeous WINNIE LETS CELEBRATE. I used paper from the HEARTS & HAPPINESS HARMONY paper pad and covered my bag with die cuts from the FLOWER FLOURISHDELICATE DAISY CLUSTERDELICATE DAISY CORNER and HOLLY & SPRUCE die sets.

Joy-  Who wouldn't want this cute little gnomie, Gnome Voyage floating in their garden?  I know I would! To create this card I used papers from the Octavia Moonfly Paper Heaven 4 and Party Little Dude collections.  In addition, I framed him using the Squarey Swirley Hearts die.  Didn't he turn out darling?  

Madison- Gardening time is arriving, and the huge amounts of soil and seeds have been purchased. So a seed box is required. I love the idea of using paper craft products not just for cards. So I made a simple kraft card box and lid. Then I've added matt and layers with lilac card and the beautiful papers in the pink and the blue. I love those papers and use them often. I then decided I wanted to add a little cut out part for the 'seeds' to be written on, so I know what's in the box. Then finally I have added a cut out butterfly from the Winnie embellishments and added some rolled up flower shapes I made from the matching papers.  Hope you like. 
Sam - For my Design Team creation this time around I decided to make a flower stand with all the pretty flowers we would love to receive.  I have used HoneyPie Sweet Flower Bouquet Digi Stamp and SVGHello Sunshine and Big Birthday Surprise Stamp Sets. I'm quiet pleased with the end result!  Happy Crafting.


Jennifer - I'm so grateful to all the healthcare workers who have done so much this past 14 months. Today I've got a sweet slimline Thank You card featuring several of the Work & Play characters - Work & Play 1 and Work & Play 3.



Such fabulous projects and inspiration from the team this week!
---------------------------------------------


WINNERS and TOP 3 from week17...



65 Caris - Well done!

Claim HERE quoting DCW019001 to claim your prize before 21st May...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP....


Well done everyone!

Claim  HERE   quoting DCW019123 to claim your prize before 21st May...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx