Tuesday 19 January 2021

Wk 3 Cardmaking & Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes

 

Today's discount code is

JAN35

This will save you a HUGE 

35% off*

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2020
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product

Enter the code at checkout HERE....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR LATEST RELEASES - OUR ADORABLE NEW DOWNLOADS ARE IN STORE - TOTAL CUTENESS!

---------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge!...



It's all about BIRTHDAYS!

 Sam - For this challenge the Dt were set the task of making an interactive birthday card in honour of Polkadoodles Nikky's birthday.....Happy Birthday Nikky xx

So I decided to try my first Iris shutter card with a secret message.  I used Winnie Celebration 2 Surprise Gift DigiWinnie Celebrations Paper Heaven 1 and Winnie Celebrations Kit 3 Sentiments.  I will definitely be making some more of these style cards as it wasn't as challenging as I thought it would be. Happy Crafting!


Madison- Happy Birthday Nikky... I love to make Birthday cards, and I decided to make a Peek a Boo style card, so the sentiment is revealed when opened.  The sentiment I've used is from a great set of Winnie quotes. I used the adorable Camera Shy Unicorn image for the front in a polaroid style frame to make it pop. The papers I've used are so fun and bright and a perfect for a Birthday. 


Jane – For my interactive birthday card to celebrate our fearless leader’s birthday I have used some of Nikky’s best loved characters and put them on a Ferris wheel that turns...well, with a lot of persuasion. So, we have WINNIE SUNSHINE DELIGHT BOUQUETHELGA HIPPO SAY HIRUBY CELEBRATIONSSPARKLE UNICORN CAMERA SHY 1ODDELLA BOW and finally BELLA BEAR WITH MILKSHAKE. Of course, I could have added many more but then the card would have been the size of a small house!! The Ferris wheel itself is made using the ever versatile Polkadoodles die sets and in this case the STITCHED AND PIERCED NESTING CIRCLES and the BASIC TAGS.


Jennifer - My birthday beauty features the fabulous RUBY! This image is called Ruby Prom. I love her classy look. I've paired her with papers from Boneshakin' Halloween and the Rose Budd collection. My sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 2 - it's one of my favorites to use on birthday cards (I have a lot of favorites, I know!).


Joy-  Hi my birthday card features the beautiful Winnie, called Surprise Gift from the Winnie Celebrations 2 collection.  You can also find her and the sentiment I used in the Winnie Celebrations 2 Top Banana bundle.  I love this sentiment, because for me cake is the most important part of a birthday!   



Such fabulous projects and inspiration from the team this week!
---------------------------------------------



WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 1...




# 4 - Wendy F.
Well done!


Claim HERE quoting DCW03001 to claim your prize before 28th January...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.



Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP
# 25 - Mlifta
3 57 - Kitty
# 35 - Ellie

Well done everyone!

Claim  HERE   quoting DCW03123 to claim your prize before 28th January...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Glad that you like my project. Thanks for choosing my project as top 3.❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Top 3 Picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx