Tuesday 29 September 2020

Wk 39 Cardmaking & Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today's discount code is

THIRTY4U

This will save you a HUGE 

30% off*

SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES
CODE EXPIRES: TUES 29th SEPTEMBER 2020

*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product
Enter the code at checkout HERE....

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's get to today's challenge!...

Jennifer - Autumn is my favorite season...and Halloween is my favorite holiday to craft for! For this week's inspiration, I've created a shaker Halloween scene - cute AND spooky! My background silhouette image is created from various images in the Witchie Witchie 2013. My vampire friend can be found here, and the sentiment is from the Spooky Sentiments bundle. I used the landscape cloud stencil to create the fall sky background, and the Jack O Lantern is from the Boneshakin' Halloween stamp set
Jane – I have a spooky shaker card to share today where I have dressed up the super cute MISS SUGARPOPS PANCAKE HEAVEN as a witch. I do love to mix my digi stamps with my clear stamps and I have used products from the WINNIE WEDNESDAY TRICK OR TREAT COLLECTION to add to my scene. I have also used the OVAL TRELLIS die to make the cauldron.
Sam - We aren't big at celebrating Halloween here in Australia although I look forward to it every year as I just love making Halloween cards...seems like it is when I become most creative. I have used Winnie Wednesday Bat Dog for my shaker card, with Patterned paper is from the Halloween/Autumn Digital Paper Heaven Bundle 2 range and the sentiment from the Spooky Sentiment Bundle. I made some freaky eye-balls to shake about! Happy Crafting.
Madison -I have been brought up to go trick or treating but I have recently become fascinated by Halloween and the history behind it. So I had so much fun making this shaker card. The stamp is Winnie Wednesday Trick or Treat and the papers are Halloween Trick or Treat printable download papers 3 .The sentiment is from Quotes - Winnie Special Moments. 
Joy - Halloween is one of my favorite times of year! I don't know if it's the costumes or the candy? Probably the candy! I have a cute shaker to share today featuring Spooky Witch that was colored with alcohol markers. To compliment this sweet girl I used the Halloween Trick or Treat sentiment bundle and the Halloween/Autumn Digtial Paper Heaven Bundle 2. Happy Crafting!!
Hi Sharon here, I can't believe Halloween is almost upon us - it's going to be very different this year! I had fun making this shaker card, I colored Spooky Mummy and then cut out his body - yes a mummy with no body! I also printed him onto acetate and laid my colored image over this - this part became my shaker!
Ċ½eljka -Hello!! For this week challenge I used Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat image and made shaer card using Silhouette Portrait2 machine .The paper I used is from Witchie Witchie 2013 and the sentiment is from Halloween Trick or Treat printable download Sentiments .

Such fabulous projects and inspiration from the team this week!

               
                               
  WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 37...


Well done!

Claim HERE quoting DCW39001 to claim your prize before 8th October ...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP


Well done everyone!

Claim  HERE    quoting DCW39123 to claim your prize before 8th October...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments :

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top Picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww we are so happy! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT inspiration!! Congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I got top three thank you have emailed claiming my prize. Congrats to the others and awesome makes by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for choosing my heart creation. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx