Tuesday 14 April 2020

Wk 15 Anything Goes Craft & Cardmaking challenge at Digi Choosday


Your Special discount code is
40APRIL
This will save you a HUGE 
40% off* !!!
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
(NOT INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product
Enter the code at checkout HERE....

THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Please see the rules on the Inlinkz bar below...
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. 
CLOSING DATE : 23rd April 2020
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads from the digi store!

Aya-Hello everyone ,this is Aya ,and I a back with another card.This time I used Too Cute Llama Love .For more info head to my blog.

Jane - I have used GET WELL SOON on my project today.  I used the gorgeous DELICATE DAISY BORDER die and created a pocket using one of the PERFECT PARCELS DIES.  Inside is a removable bouquet of teeny tiny tulips that have been cut from the PRETTY FLOWERPOTS DIE.
Sue |I have made a pocket with Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion image I used the gorgeous Squarey Swirly Hearts Die set  to frame the image cut the sentiment and the small heart die that comes with the set. The papers are from Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 bundle

Ċ½eljka-Hello! For this week challenge I used Bella Bear Gift - Fuzzypuffs .The sentiment is from Beary Great Day Clear Stamp set and papers are from Printable Papers 2 - Winnie White Christmas for envelop and Timeless Rose - 6 x 6" Paper Pack

Jennifer - Instead of a full-blow pocket for today's card, I've created extra dimension with various layers in order to tuck this pretty rhinestone hatpin into the little envelope of space behind my sentiment! I've used Bunnita Carrot Cake from the Fuzzypuffs collection for my main image today, along with the beautiful Flower Flourish die set. The sentiment is from a Winnie Sugar Sprinkles design sheet. To create the background, I used the Cloud Landscape and Grass Border Stencils. My digi papers are from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Papers 4.


Beautiful work as ever, ladies! Great inspiration for you today!

                               
  WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 13....



Well done!

Claim HERE quoting DCW15001 to claim your prize before 23rd  April...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.


Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP
# 6 - Julie O
Well done everyone!

Claim HERE quoting DCW15123 to claim your prize before 23rd  April....
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment :

  1. Wow! Thanks for choosing my card as a Top3! I'm thrilled!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx