Tuesday 12 November 2019

Week 46 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles


Your Special discount code is
DIGICHOOSDAY
This will save you a HUGE 
28% off* 
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
(INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST


As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Please see the rules on the Inlinkz bar below...
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. 
CLOSING DATE :21st November  2019
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads from the digi store!

Hi there, Dawn here with my latest project. I have used the gorgeous Letter to Santa from the Twiggy & Toots collection as the main image. The rest of the card was made using lots of fabulous digital elements from the Polkadoodles store. The card was made in my Craft Artist Digital Programme and then I coloured the image with my Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils. These are the elements and links I used:
Winnie White Christmas Printable Papers 4 - The background paper
Winnie White Christmas Printable Papers 3 - The holly background paper on the inner frame, Winnie White Christmas Embellishments digital download - for the presents
Winnie Winterland Tags/Frames digital download - for the sentiment, snowflakes, holly wreath and the circular frame under the holly wreath.


Jane S – I thought I would decorate a tag this week, and merged two sweet digis; CUTE CHRISTMAS KITTY and HOLLY LANTERN. I also used two of the fabulous die sets, POINSETTIA LACE and HOLLY & SPRUCE. All the other Polkadoodles goodies on my tag are listed on my blog.

Julie T I chose to use Rudolph from the Twiggy and Toots collection for my card. I just love this guy. He looks so festive and ready for the holidays. All the pattern paper I used is from the Hollybobs Collection and the sentiment is from Winnie White Christmas

Jennifer - For my project today I'm featuring the adorable Rudolph from the Twiggy and Toots Festive Fun collection. I created the shaker element for this card using the Fanciful Circles die cut set. My background paper is from the Halloween Trick or Treat Papers 1 bundle, or you can find the full Halloween collection here. As you can see, these papers are not just for Halloween! My sentiment/tag elements are all from the Baked With Love sentiment collection.

Sue - For my project I'm using this gorgeous image Rudolph Onesie from the Winnie White Christmas printables. I have made a shaped card and used the gorgeous backing papers from Work And Play Paper Heaven I have also used Bubbleicious Frame behind my image

Ċ½eljka-Hello!!! For this week challenge I used adorable Cooper Gift Box from Too Cute collection and paper from Papers 2 - Winnie Christmas Wishes .


Great inspiration for you today!
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 44....



Well done!
Claim  HERE  quoting DCW46001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store before 19th November...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP


Well done everyone!

Claim HERE  quoting DCW46123 to claim your prize of 1 digi image from the digi store before 19th November....
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...


Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the pther ladies,beautiful DT inspiration too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all!
    great inspirations from team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand where to claim my prize.
    Ileanax (Sparkling Pink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry...I fix the link ...you should manage now...If not,shout again...Hugs ,Ċ½eljka

      Delete
  4. Belle inspiration de la DT.
    Merci pour ce beau challenge.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Beautiful inspiration from the DT.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx