Tuesday 29 October 2019

Week 44 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles


Your Special discount code is
30-OCTOBER
This will save you a HUGE 
30% off* 
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS
(INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST


As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Please see the rules on the Inlinkz bar below...
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. 
CLOSING DATE :7th November  2019
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads from the digi store!

Dawn ...  I decided to do a 100% digital card this time, just to show how easy it is to use the fabulous Polkadoodles digital images. All manipulated in my Craft Artist programme, I changed the colour of the candle and presents (from Winnie White Christmas Embellies) to match the papers (from Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 2). I matted the papers on to a black background and arranged them on my base card. I added the gorgeous Winnie - May all your wishes come true - pre coloured digital image. Added two sentiments from the Winnie Celebrations 1 and Winnie Celebrations 3 digital download and finally finished off with three flowers from the Floral Foliage - Horace and Boo digital download on which I also changed the colour to match my other elements. Click on my name to take you to my blog for more detailed info.
Jane S – I have used a bit of digital manipulation on my birthday card this week, merging WIZARDY MAGIC LITTLE DUDE with BIRTHDAY WISHES CUPCAKE (a fabulous freebie you definitely need). I also copied and cropped the candle from the cake and matted it over the wand that our Little Dude was holding, and I covered the owl in his hand with a gift digi from WINNIE WHITE CHRISTMAS; find it HERE. My card base and layers were cut using both the FANCIFUL CIRCLES and STITCHED & PIERCED CIRCLES die sets.

Julie T: For my project I used Winnie Celebrations Birthday Balloon, the papers from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 7 and the Fanciful circles die
Jennifer - For today's November birthday card, I've created a boy project (you can never have enough of those!) using this cute Footballer digi from the Work and Play 6 collection. My digi papers are from Little Dudes - Little Dude Dragon Onesie. Sentiments are from Cool Dude, Football Dude, and this "Happy Birthday" - currently free!

Željka - Hello!!! For this week challenge I created an card box and for that I used Helga Hippo -Bring the Cake and the papers from Winnie Celebrations 1 - Papers 1
Sue J Hi for this weeks challenge I have created an easel card using Ruby Birthday Cake and the papers are from Octavia Moonfly I have also used one of the fabulous sentiments which you can find here

Great inspiration for you today!
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 42....

Well done!

Claim HERE quoting DCW44001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store before 7th November...
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 


TOP 3, picked by the design team....
Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP


Well done everyone!

Claim HERE quoting DCW44123 to claim your prize of 1 digi image from the digi store before 7th November....
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments :

  1. Many thanks for choosing my card this time >Congrats to the other winners J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waouh ! Je suis très contente d'être gagnante du Challenge #42, j'ai affiché le badge sur mon blog avec fierté.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Wow! I am very happy to be a winner of Challenge # 42, I posted the badge on my blog with pride.
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx