Tuesday 17 September 2019

Wk 38 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday/Polkadoodles

Your Special discount code is
SEP254U3
This will save you a HUGE 
25% off* 
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
(INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
(* selected downloads) *not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product
THE WINNERS OF OUR LAST CHALLENGE ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST


As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Please see the rules on the Inlinkz bar below...
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. 
CLOSING DATE :26th SEPTEMBER 2019
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads from the digi store!


Julie TMy card features Winnie Winter Time Candy Cane Elf. I used paper from the Holly bobs Collection and I added the Fancy Snowflake die.
Jane S: I have made a tag this week and as I love the look of white embossing on kraft I used one of the stamps in the  WINTER FLURRIES set to create my background.  This gorgeous digital stamp is HOLLYBOBS LITTLE ELF and I have made a snowman from 3 buttons to keep him company. To add detail I also used the HOLLY & SPRUCE die set.
Dawn: I have made a sweet little gift bag this time and all the elements I have used are precoloured (because I was really short of time).  I have used Winnie Angel - Delivering Candy for the main image.  The background was from the Winnie Winterland - Tags and Frames as was the sweet little tag I added. The candy canes are from the Winnie Winterland - Embellies pack.  Everything else was from my stash.
                
Jennifer - For today's Christmas goodness, I've created a card with different elements from the Winnie White Christmas mega bundle! This was my very first Polkadoodles bundle ever purchased, and I am still in love with all the cuteness. My papers and sentiment are also included in the bundle, along with this adorable image. It's called "Snowman and Friends", if you're looking for just the image in shop. Of course I've also used the Fanciful Circles cutting dies on my sentiment panel, these are just the most versatile circle die set I've ever had!
Ċ½eljka -Hello!!! For this week challenge I made a big tag using awesome images from Winnie Winterland - Digis .I made big bow and 3 buttons I use as a top on the tree .

Great inspiration for you today!
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 36....

Well done!
Claim HERE quoting DCW38001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store before 26th  SEPTEMBER
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 


TOP 3, picked by the design team....
Our Top 3 also win a FREE DIGI STAMP! Whoop Whoop!
Well done everyone!

Claim HERE quoting DCW38123 to claim your prize of 1 digi image from the digi store before 26th SEPTEMBER
Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on the last challenge and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...


Want more chances to win Polkadoodles Goodies?? 
Join us on our other blogs - It's always Anything Goes!


GUEST DESIGN TEAM APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN...
We have reopened applications our next Guest DT Term so if you'd like to be part of our Design Team for the next 3 months we'd love to hear from you! 
You MUST have an active blog, use social media regularly and be willing to share your love for everything Polkadoodles across social media. If you would like to be considered please email us links to your blog & work (please do not apply via facebook, you will not receive a reply) and tell us why you should be on the team...
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous inspirations from the DT. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so confused! This is the 3rd wk in a row you've had winners for week 33. Kinda confusing to follow who won what, when. Somebody please correct this.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx